Jason Kidd finalizing 3-year extension with Milwaukee
Head coach Jason Kidd is finalizing a three-year, $15 million-plus extension with the Milwaukee Bucks.
Milwaukee is fully committed to Kidd after they were able to pry him from the Brooklyn Nets. Kidd has some say on what personnel moves are made, but things did not go well last year as the Bucks were one of the most disappointing teams in the NBA. Milwaukee could make some changes to their roster in the off-season.
Milwaukee had a team nERD of 39.9 this season, which ranked just 24th. They ranked 26th in offensive efficiency and 23rd in defensive efficiency, according to our metrics.
- Woj: Shabazz Napier heading to Brooklyn on a two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Channing Frye agrees to one-year deal with Cleveland July 14th, 2018
- Woj: Jabari Parker, Bulls agree to two-year deal July 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball to have arthroscopic knee surgery on Tuesday July 13th, 2018
- Bulls closing in on a deal with Bucks' free agent Jabari Parker July 13th, 2018
- Nuggets trade Kenneth Faried to Brooklyn in three-player swap July 13th, 2018
- Pacers ink Kyle O'Quinn to a one-year, $4.5 million deal July 6th, 2018
- Mario Hezonja signing with Knicks on one-year contract July 2nd, 2018
- Enes Kanter picks up player option, will remain with Knicks in 2018-19 June 29th, 2018
- Enes Kanter still undecided on contract decision with Knicks June 25th, 2018
- The New York Knicks select Kevin Knox with the ninth pick of the 2018 NBA Draft June 21st, 2018
- Knicks' Ron Baker exercises player option for 2018-19 season May 31st, 2018