Jason Kidd finalizing 3-year extension with Milwaukee
Head coach Jason Kidd is finalizing a three-year, $15 million-plus extension with the Milwaukee Bucks.
Milwaukee is fully committed to Kidd after they were able to pry him from the Brooklyn Nets. Kidd has some say on what personnel moves are made, but things did not go well last year as the Bucks were one of the most disappointing teams in the NBA. Milwaukee could make some changes to their roster in the off-season.
Milwaukee had a team nERD of 39.9 this season, which ranked just 24th. They ranked 26th in offensive efficiency and 23rd in defensive efficiency, according to our metrics.
- Thunder acquire Carmelo Anthony from the Knicks September 23rd, 2017
- 76ers' Ben Simmons (foot) expected to be without restrictions in rookie season September 21st, 2017
- Wizards' Markieff Morris (sports hernia) to undergo surgery on Friday September 21st, 2017
- Andrew Bogut agrees to one-year deal with Lakers September 18th, 2017
- Brandon Rush signs deal with Bucks September 18th, 2017
- Mason Plumlee agrees to three-year deal with Nuggets September 18th, 2017
- Oklahoma City's Enes Kanter heading to the Knicks in Melo deal September 23rd, 2017
- Knicks hope to trade Carmelo Anthony by Monday September 23rd, 2017
- Cavaliers targeting Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis August 15th, 2017
- Knicks pick up Kristaps Porzingis' 2018-19 team option August 11th, 2017
- Knicks ask Carmelo Anthony to expand "wish list" August 10th, 2017
- Knicks sign Michael Beasley to one-year deal August 9th, 2017