Minnesota sends Dario Saric to Phoenix to move up in draft
Minnesota Timberwolves forward Dario Saric has been traded to the Phoenix Suns in a draft-pick swap.
The Timberwolves are moving up in the draft, shipping off Saric and the No. 11 pick in return for Phoenix' No. 6 overall selection. Moving Saric also gives the Timberwolves added flexibility in free agency this summer.
In 81 games this season, Saric averaged 10.6 points and 20.6 FanDuel points per game.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Suns reportedly acquire Jevon Carter on Wednesday July 3rd, 2019
- Kyle Korver reportedly traded to Phoenix on Wednesday July 3rd, 2019
- Frank Kaminsky reportedly signed a two-year deal with Phoenix July 1st, 2019
- Ricky Rubio reportedly signs a three-year deal with the Suns June 30th, 2019
- Suns reportedly ship T.J. Warren, pick to Pacers for cap space June 20th, 2019
- Richaun Holmes (ankle) will not play Tuesday for Phoenix April 9th, 2019