Pelicans reportedly acquire Lonzo Ball in blockbuster trade with Lakers on Saturday
The New Orleans Pelicans have acquired point guard Lonzo Ball in a trade with the Los Angeles Lakers on Saturday.
Ball will reportedly head to New Orleans along with Josh Hart, Brandon Ingram, and three first round picks for Anthony Davis. Look for Ball to start at point guard next season.
In 99 games with the Lakers, Ball averaged 10.0 points, 6.2 rebounds, and 6.4 assists.
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook traded to Houston for Chris Paul, picks July 11th, 2019
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins says quad is 100% healthy July 11th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly plan to start LeBron James at point guard July 8th, 2019
- Avery Bradley reportedly plans to sign with the Lakers July 8th, 2019
- JaVale McGee reportedly returns to the Lakers July 6th, 2019
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope reportedly agrees to a two-year deal with the Lakers July 6th, 2019
- Rajon Rondo reportedly re-signs with the Lakers on Saturday July 6th, 2019