Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option
The New York Knicks have exercised Allonzo Trier's team option for the 2019-20 season, per Shams Charania.
The former undrafted free agent had an option worth $3.5 million.
Trier averaged 10.9 points and 22.8 minutes per game in 64 appearances last season.
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook traded to Houston for Chris Paul, picks July 11th, 2019
- Knicks reportedly sign Bobby Portis to a two-year, $31M deal July 1st, 2019
- Elfrid Payton reportedly signing a two-year deal with the Knicks July 1st, 2019
- Julius Randle reportedly agrees to a three-year deal with the Knicks June 30th, 2019
- Kevin Durant reportedly announcing decision Sunday night June 30th, 2019
- Knicks snag RJ Barrett with No. 3 selection June 20th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019