Warriors' Kevon Looney (collarbone) will play in Game 4 on Friday
Golden State Warriors forward Kevon Looney (collarbone) will play on Friday in Game 4 of the NBA Finals.
Looney was ruled out for the remainder of the series just a few days ago but will give it a go with the fractured collarbone. No word on how many minutes he will be available to play but his presence on the court helps boost a depleted Warriors roster.
Our models project Looney for 6.2 points, 5.3 rebounds, and 18.0 FanDuel points in 18.6 minutes on Friday.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Golden State reportedly acquires Omari Spellman on Monday July 8th, 2019
- Alec Burks signs a one-year contract with the Warriors July 8th, 2019
- Glenn Robinson III reportedly agrees to a two-year deal with the Warriors July 2nd, 2019
- Willie Cauley-Stein reportedly will sign with Golden State July 2nd, 2019
- Kevon Looney reportedly re-signs with Warriors July 1st, 2019