OG Anunoby (appendectomy) out on Thursday for Toronto in Game 1
Toronto Raptors forward OG Anunoby will not play in Game 1 of the NBA Finals on Thursday night against the Golden State Warriors.
Anunoby is still recovering from his appendectomy, and he'll stay on the sidelines as the Finals get underway. Coach Nick Nurse says Anunoby could be ready for Sunday's Game 2, however.
In 67 games this season, Anunoby averaged 7.0 points, 2.9 rebounds and 13.8 FanDuel points per game.
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook traded to Houston for Chris Paul, picks July 11th, 2019
- Mark Cuban says Dallas will 'load manage' Kristaps Porzingis July 11th, 2019
- Coby White will be brought along slowly, Bulls say July 11th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Paul George traded to the Clippers July 6th, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard agrees to deal with Clippers July 6th, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) active but unlikely to play in Sunday's Game 2 June 2nd, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) probable for Sunday's Game 2 June 1st, 2019
- OG Anunoby (appendectomy) out on Thursday for Toronto in Game 1 May 30th, 2019