Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) could return during the Finals
Toronto Raptors forward OG Anunoby (appendectomy) is about 'ten days away from being able to play" according to head coach Nick Nurse.
"He's doing better. He's on the court," said Nurse on Monday. "He's moving around. He's not 100%, but he's healing." Look for Anunoby to return at the earliest by Game 4.
In two games against the Warriors this season, Anunoby produced a total of nine points and six rebounds.
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook traded to Houston for Chris Paul, picks July 11th, 2019
- Mark Cuban says Dallas will 'load manage' Kristaps Porzingis July 11th, 2019
- Coby White will be brought along slowly, Bulls say July 11th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Paul George traded to the Clippers July 6th, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard agrees to deal with Clippers July 6th, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) active but unlikely to play in Sunday's Game 2 June 2nd, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) probable for Sunday's Game 2 June 1st, 2019
- OG Anunoby (appendectomy) out on Thursday for Toronto in Game 1 May 30th, 2019