Nikola Mirotic coming off Bucks' bench in Game 5 Thursday
Milwaukee Bucks forward Nikola Mirotic is playing with the second unit on Thursday in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Toronto Raptors.
Mirotic has struggled lately, and he will be replaced in the starting five by Malcolm Brogdon as the Bucks employ a smaller lineup.
Our models project Mirotic for 22.6 minutes of action across 24.4 minutes of action.
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook traded to Houston for Chris Paul, picks July 11th, 2019
- Mark Cuban says Dallas will 'load manage' Kristaps Porzingis July 11th, 2019
- Wesley Matthews reportedly signs with Bucks for vet minimum July 1st, 2019
- Khris Middleton reportedly expected to re-sign with Milwaukee June 30th, 2019
- Bucks reportedly acquiring Jon Leuer from Pistons June 20th, 2019
- Tony Snell reportedly being traded to Pistons from Bucks June 20th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Khris Middleton will be an unrestricted free agent after declining 2019-2020 player option on Wednesday June 19th, 2019
- Nikola Mirotic coming off Bucks' bench in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019