Steph Curry's 37-point triple-double leads Warriors to 5th straight Finals
Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry scored 37 points (11-of-25 field goals, 8-of-9 free throws) with 13 rebounds, 11 assists, 1 steal, 7 3-pointers, and 2 turnovers in 47.4 minutes of a 119-117 overtime win against the Portland Trail Blazers on Monday in Game 4 of the Western Conference finals.
Curry and Draymond Green (18 points, 14 rebounds, 11 assists) became the first teammates to record triple-doubles in the same playoff game. The two-time defending champs came back from 17 down to complete the series sweep, overcoming a double-digit deficit for the third straight game. Curry scored either 36 or 37 points each game while averaging 6.5 treys per contest this round. Game 1 of the NBA Finals is scheduled for Thursday, May 30. Golden State will face the winner of the Eastern Conference finals between the Toronto Raptors and Milwaukee Bucks.
Steph scored 70.1 FanDuel points in Game 4.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Golden State reportedly acquires Omari Spellman on Monday July 8th, 2019
- Alec Burks signs a one-year contract with the Warriors July 8th, 2019
- Glenn Robinson III reportedly agrees to a two-year deal with the Warriors July 2nd, 2019
- Willie Cauley-Stein reportedly will sign with Golden State July 2nd, 2019
- Kevon Looney reportedly re-signs with Warriors July 1st, 2019