Warriors say Kevin Durant (calf) not playing Game 6
Golden State Warriors forward Kevin Durant (calf) will not be available for Game 6 on Friday against the Houston Rockets, head coach Steve Kerr said.
"He’s not going to play Game 6," Kerr said following Wednesday's Game 5 win. "We can all pretend and just say he’s doubtful. But he’s not playing Game 6." It sounds like Durant may be dealing with a multi-week injury. He's scheduled for an MRI on Thursday. Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, and Draymond Green are going to be tasked with filling most of the void on offense for Golden State.
KD was averaging 33.2 points, 5.0 rebounds, 4.4 assists, and 2.8 triples per game this series.
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Golden State reportedly acquires Omari Spellman on Monday July 8th, 2019
- Alec Burks signs a one-year contract with the Warriors July 8th, 2019
- Glenn Robinson III reportedly agrees to a two-year deal with the Warriors July 2nd, 2019
- Willie Cauley-Stein reportedly will sign with Golden State July 2nd, 2019
- Kevon Looney reportedly re-signs with Warriors July 1st, 2019
- Warriors reportedly trade Andre Iguodala to Memphis to clear cap space July 1st, 2019