James Harden plays through eye injury in Rockets' Game 2 loss
Houston Rockets guard/forward James Harden scored 29 points (9-of-19 field goals, 8-of-9 free throws) with 7 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 steal, 3 3-pointers, and 6 turnovers in 34.4 minutes of a 115-109 Game 2 loss to the Golden State Warriors on Tuesday.
Harden went to the locker room in the first quarter with an eye injury and didn't return until there was 7:09 remaining in the second. Harden was "bleeding from his eye", per Rockets head coach Mike D'Antoni, and could "barely see," but he still managed to put up a solid line. Game 3 isn't until Saturday, so the all-world scorer should be fine after a few days of rest.
Harden finished with 40.4 FanDuel points in Game 2.
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Mark Cuban says Dallas will 'load manage' Kristaps Porzingis July 11th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook traded to Houston for Chris Paul, picks July 11th, 2019
- Austin Rivers reportedly returning to Houston on a two-year deal July 1st, 2019
- Houston's Kenneth Faried (personal) active on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Houston's Kenneth Faried (personal) will not play on Wednesday May 8th, 2019