Austin Rivers (illness) ruled out for Rockets Game 1
Houston Rockets guard Austin Rivers (illness) will not play on Sunday versus the Golden State Warriors in Game 1 of the Western Conference Semifinals.
Rivers played 17.4 minutes per game off the bench in the first round. His absence should create more minutes for Danuel House and Gerald Green. Iman Shumpert could also be more involved.
Rivers averaged 6.2 points and 1.2 triples in the first round.
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Mark Cuban says Dallas will 'load manage' Kristaps Porzingis July 11th, 2019
- Coby White will be brought along slowly, Bulls say July 11th, 2019
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins says quad is 100% healthy July 11th, 2019
- Hawks expect Trae Young to play more minutes next season July 10th, 2019
- Grizzlies reportedly acquire Tyus Jones after Minnesota declines three-year offer July 10th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook traded to Houston for Chris Paul, picks July 11th, 2019
- Austin Rivers reportedly returning to Houston on a two-year deal July 1st, 2019
- Houston's Kenneth Faried (personal) active on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Houston's Kenneth Faried (personal) will not play on Wednesday May 8th, 2019