Patrick McCaw (thumb) questionable to play in Game 2 on Tuesday for Toronto
Toronto Raptors guard/forward Patrick McCaw is questionable to play Tuesday in Game 2 of the playoff series with the Orlando Magic.
McCaw has been out since March 28 with a broken thumb. He was given a three-week timetable leaving a possible Tuesday return ahead of schedule. With OG Anunoby out indefinitely, McCaw could find himself in the playoff rotation when he is ready.
McCaw averaged just 8.1 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Milwaukee's Khris Middleton will be an unrestricted free agent after declining 2019-2020 player option on Wednesday June 19th, 2019
- Report: Mike Conley traded to Utah from Memphis in exchange for Kyle Korver, Grayson Allen, Jae Crowder, picks June 19th, 2019
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Josh Hart reportedly headed to New Orleans in multi-player trade with Lakers June 15th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly acquire Lonzo Ball in blockbuster trade with Lakers on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly acquire Anthony Davis from the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) active but unlikely to play in Sunday's Game 2 June 2nd, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) probable for Sunday's Game 2 June 1st, 2019
- OG Anunoby (appendectomy) out on Thursday for Toronto in Game 1 May 30th, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) could return during the Finals May 27th, 2019
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard double-doubles in Saturday's series clinching victory over Milwaukee May 26th, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) not cleared for contact May 22nd, 2019