Nets' Ed Davis (ankle) will play in Game 2 on Monday
Brooklyn Nets forward/center Ed Davis (ankle) will play Monday in Game 2 of the playoff series with the Philadelphia 76ers.
Davis tweaked an ankle in Game 1 but is good to go for the Nets on Monday. Davis played big on Saturday, scoring 12 points while grabbing 16 rebounds in 25.1 minutes.
Our models project Davis for 6.7 points, 10.8 rebounds, and 24.3 FanDuel points in 23.8 minutes on Monday.
- Milwaukee's Khris Middleton will be an unrestricted free agent after declining 2019-2020 player option on Wednesday June 19th, 2019
- Report: Mike Conley traded to Utah from Memphis in exchange for Kyle Korver, Grayson Allen, Jae Crowder, picks June 19th, 2019
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Josh Hart reportedly headed to New Orleans in multi-player trade with Lakers June 15th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly acquire Lonzo Ball in blockbuster trade with Lakers on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly acquire Anthony Davis from the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Atlanta trades Taurean Prince to Brooklyn for Allen Crabbe, picks June 6th, 2019
- Nets' Allen Crabbe shipped to Atlanta June 6th, 2019
- Nets' Ed Davis (ankle) will not play in Game 5 on Tuesday April 23rd, 2019
- Ed Davis (ankle) questionable for Nets in Game 5 April 22nd, 2019
- Jimmy Butler, Jared Dudley ejected from Nets-Sixers on Saturday April 20th, 2019
- Brooklyn's Ed Davis (ankle) will not play on Saturday April 19th, 2019