Paul George (shoulder) questionable for Thunder versus Bucks
Oklahoma City Thunder forward Paul George (right shoulder soreness) is questionable to play in Wednesday's season finale versus the Milwaukee Bucks.
George has had problems with his shoulder in the past, so the Thunder may opt to hold him out against a Bucks team resting a handful of players. Dennis Schroder would be line for a start and Russell Westbrook should shoulder more of the offensive load if George sits.
numberFire's models expect George to play Wednesday and score 49.2 FanDuel points. He's priced at $10,100.
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Mark Cuban says Dallas will 'load manage' Kristaps Porzingis July 11th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook traded to Houston for Chris Paul, picks July 11th, 2019
- Alec Burks reportedly agrees to terms with Oklahoma City July 1st, 2019
- Nerlens Noel won't pick up player option with Oklahoma City June 27th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo undergoes elbow surgery April 17th, 2019
- Paul George (shoulder) 'good to go' on Tuesday for the Thunder April 16th, 2019