Wesley Matthews (toe) ruled out for Pacers Tuesday versus Hawks
Indiana Pacers guard/forward Wesley Matthews (sore right toe) has been ruled out for Tuesday's game versus the Atlanta Hawks.
Matthews missed time last week with a hamstring injury, but this is a new injury. Tyreke Evans could draw the start after sitting out Sunday. The Pacers are locked into the fifth-seed in the East and a first-round matchup with the Boston Celtics.
Matthews has averaged 10.9 points, 2.8 rebounds, 2.4 assists, and 2.1 triples in 23 games for the Pacers.
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Pacers reportedly agree to deal with T.J. McConnell July 3rd, 2019
- Pacers reportedly acquire Malcolm Brogdon in a sign-and-trade deal on Sunday June 30th, 2019
- Suns reportedly ship T.J. Warren, pick to Pacers for cap space June 20th, 2019
- Pacers' Thaddeus Young gets 5 steals in Sunday's loss April 15th, 2019
- Pacers' Domantas Sabonis (ankle) available but unlikely to play Wednesday April 10th, 2019