Clippers' Patrick Beverley (hip) remains out on Sunday
Los Angeles Clippers guard Patrick Beverley (hip) will not play against the Golden State Warriors on Sunday.
Beverley will not be available for the third straight game after suffering a hip pointer. Look for Garrett Temple to see more minutes against Golden State.
Our models project Temple to produce 15.6 FanDuel points at the cost of $3,600.
- Golden State's Kevin Durant (calf) not cleared for on-court work May 24th, 2019
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (calf) not practicing on Friday May 24th, 2019
- Nikola Mirotic coming off Bucks' bench in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon starting for Milwaukee in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins expected to play for Warriors in Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Warriors' Kevin Durant (calf) unlikely to be ready for start of Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Lou Williams leads Clippers past Warriors in Game 5 April 25th, 2019
- JaMychal Green starting for Clippers in Sunday's Game 4, Ivica Zubac to come off bench April 21st, 2019
- Danilo Gallinari scores 24 with full line, Clippers shock Golden State April 16th, 2019
- Montrezl Harrell scores 25 as Clippers tie things up April 16th, 2019
- Lou Williams' 36 points lead Clippers' historic comeback over Warriors April 16th, 2019
- JaMychal Green (personal) returning to Clippers versus Jazz April 9th, 2019