Reggie Bullock (foot) questionable to play Tuesday for Los Angeles
Los Angeles Lakers guard Reggie Bullock (foot) is questionable to play Tuesday versus the Washington Wizards.
Bullock sat out on Sunday as he deals with plantar fasciitis in his foot. If he sits out again, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope would remain in the starting lineup versus the Wiz.
Bullock has averaged 18.9 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Josh Hart reportedly headed to New Orleans in multi-player trade with Lakers June 15th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly acquire Lonzo Ball in blockbuster trade with Lakers on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019
- Warriors expect Klay Thompson (knee) to miss 9-10 months June 15th, 2019
- Kevon Looney (chest) starting for Warriors on Thursday in Game 6 June 13th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly acquire Anthony Davis from the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Report: Lakers make Brandon Ingram (arm), Lonzo Ball, 4th pick available June 13th, 2019
- Lance Stephenson (foot) questionable on Tuesday for Lakers April 9th, 2019
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (rest) will not play in Tuesday's season finale April 8th, 2019
- Kyle Kuzma (foot) will not play in the Lakers' season finale on Tuesday April 8th, 2019
- Rajon Rondo coming off the Lakers' bench on Sunday April 7th, 2019