Reggie Bullock (foot) questionable to play Tuesday for Los Angeles
Los Angeles Lakers guard Reggie Bullock (foot) is questionable to play Tuesday versus the Washington Wizards.
Bullock sat out on Sunday as he deals with plantar fasciitis in his foot. If he sits out again, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope would remain in the starting lineup versus the Wiz.
Bullock has averaged 18.9 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) considered probable for Monday's game against the Bucks April 21st, 2019
- JaMychal Green starting for Clippers in Sunday's Game 4, Ivica Zubac to come off bench April 21st, 2019
- Guerschon Yabusele (back) out on Sunday for Boston in Game 4 April 21st, 2019
- Derrick Favors coming off the Jazz's bench on Saturday April 20th, 2019
- Utah's Jae Crowder will start in Saturday's Game 3 against Houston April 20th, 2019
- Thon Maker playing with the Pistons' second unit on Saturday April 20th, 2019
- Lance Stephenson (foot) questionable on Tuesday for Lakers April 9th, 2019
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (rest) will not play in Tuesday's season finale April 8th, 2019
- Kyle Kuzma (foot) will not play in the Lakers' season finale on Tuesday April 8th, 2019
- Rajon Rondo coming off the Lakers' bench on Sunday April 7th, 2019
- Lakers' Jemerrio James starting in Sunday's game against Utah April 7th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (foot) remains out on Sunday April 6th, 2019