Lakers rule out Josh Hart (knee) versus Wizards on Tuesday
Los Angeles Lakers guard Josh Hart (knee) will not play Tuesday versus the Washington Wizards.
Hart has been out since last Tuesday with knee soreness and will remain out for at least one more game. Kentavious Caldwell-Pope and Alex Caruso will see extra minutes in Hart's place.
Hart has averaged 18.1 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Josh Hart reportedly headed to New Orleans in multi-player trade with Lakers June 15th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly acquire Lonzo Ball in blockbuster trade with Lakers on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019
- Warriors expect Klay Thompson (knee) to miss 9-10 months June 15th, 2019
- Kevon Looney (chest) starting for Warriors on Thursday in Game 6 June 13th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly acquire Anthony Davis from the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Report: Lakers make Brandon Ingram (arm), Lonzo Ball, 4th pick available June 13th, 2019
- Lance Stephenson (foot) questionable on Tuesday for Lakers April 9th, 2019
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (rest) will not play in Tuesday's season finale April 8th, 2019
- Kyle Kuzma (foot) will not play in the Lakers' season finale on Tuesday April 8th, 2019
- Rajon Rondo coming off the Lakers' bench on Sunday April 7th, 2019