LeBron James (rest) probable to play Tuesday for the Lakers
Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James (rest) is probable to play Tuesday versus the Washington Wizards.
With James suiting up on Tuesday, it almost guarantees he sits out Wednesday night versus the Utah Jazz. The Lakers have made it known they will not play James on both ends of back-to-backs and have reduced his minutes to around 31 per game since they have been eliminated from playoff contention.
Early projections by our models have James racking up 51.4 FanDuel points versus the Wizards on Tuesday.
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) considered probable for Monday's game against the Bucks April 21st, 2019
- JaMychal Green starting for Clippers in Sunday's Game 4, Ivica Zubac to come off bench April 21st, 2019
- Guerschon Yabusele (back) out on Sunday for Boston in Game 4 April 21st, 2019
- Derrick Favors coming off the Jazz's bench on Saturday April 20th, 2019
- Utah's Jae Crowder will start in Saturday's Game 3 against Houston April 20th, 2019
- Thon Maker playing with the Pistons' second unit on Saturday April 20th, 2019
- Lance Stephenson (foot) questionable on Tuesday for Lakers April 9th, 2019
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (rest) will not play in Tuesday's season finale April 8th, 2019
- Kyle Kuzma (foot) will not play in the Lakers' season finale on Tuesday April 8th, 2019
- Rajon Rondo coming off the Lakers' bench on Sunday April 7th, 2019
- Lakers' Jemerrio James starting in Sunday's game against Utah April 7th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (foot) remains out on Sunday April 6th, 2019