LeBron James (rest) probable to play Tuesday for the Lakers
Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James (rest) is probable to play Tuesday versus the Washington Wizards.
With James suiting up on Tuesday, it almost guarantees he sits out Wednesday night versus the Utah Jazz. The Lakers have made it known they will not play James on both ends of back-to-backs and have reduced his minutes to around 31 per game since they have been eliminated from playoff contention.
Early projections by our models have James racking up 51.4 FanDuel points versus the Wizards on Tuesday.
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Josh Hart reportedly headed to New Orleans in multi-player trade with Lakers June 15th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly acquire Lonzo Ball in blockbuster trade with Lakers on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019
- Warriors expect Klay Thompson (knee) to miss 9-10 months June 15th, 2019
- Kevon Looney (chest) starting for Warriors on Thursday in Game 6 June 13th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly acquire Anthony Davis from the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Report: Lakers make Brandon Ingram (arm), Lonzo Ball, 4th pick available June 13th, 2019
- Lance Stephenson (foot) questionable on Tuesday for Lakers April 9th, 2019
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (rest) will not play in Tuesday's season finale April 8th, 2019
- Kyle Kuzma (foot) will not play in the Lakers' season finale on Tuesday April 8th, 2019
- Rajon Rondo coming off the Lakers' bench on Sunday April 7th, 2019