Mike Conley (thigh) ruled out on Monday by Memphis
Memphis Grizzlies guard Mike Conley (thigh) will not play on Monday versus the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Conley sat out on Friday but managed to play through the injury on Saturday. However, with the Grizzlies concerned more about the future, Conley will take a seat Monday. Delon Wright will likely join the starting lineup with Tyler Dorsey joining him in the backcourt versus the Thunder.
Conley has averaged 20.9 points, 6.4 assists, and 37.8 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Josh Hart reportedly headed to New Orleans in multi-player trade with Lakers June 15th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly acquire Lonzo Ball in blockbuster trade with Lakers on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly acquire Anthony Davis from the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019
- Warriors expect Klay Thompson (knee) to miss 9-10 months June 15th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jonas Valanciunas to decline player option, per report June 13th, 2019
- Ja Morant to undergo knee surgery June 1st, 2019
- Tyler Zeller heads to the Memphis' bench Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Ivan Rabb starting at center Wednesday for Memphis April 10th, 2019
- Chandler Parsons (knee) to miss Grizzlies' season finale April 10th, 2019
- Chandler Parsons (knee) questionable for Grizzlies against Golden State April 10th, 2019