Knicks' Allonzo Trier (calf) to miss more time
New York Knicks shooting guard Allonzo Trier (calf) is going to miss more games, according to head coach David Fizdale.
Trier missed Wednesday's matchup and it sounds like he may be out until next Thursday when the Knicks host the Toronto Raptors. Kadeem Allen (illness) is expected to return on Friday versus the Denver Nuggets and Emmanuel Mudiay should continue to see a busy workload.
Trier is averaging 17.5 FanDuel points in 64 games (three starts) during his first NBA season, with 10.9 points and 3.1 rebounds per contest.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Knicks reportedly sign Bobby Portis to a two-year, $31M deal July 1st, 2019
- Elfrid Payton reportedly signing a two-year deal with the Knicks July 1st, 2019
- Julius Randle reportedly agrees to a three-year deal with the Knicks June 30th, 2019
- Kevin Durant reportedly announcing decision Sunday night June 30th, 2019
- Knicks snag RJ Barrett with No. 3 selection June 20th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019