Jeff Teague (foot) to sit again for Timberwolves Thursday
Minnesota Timberwolves point guard Jeff Teague (foot) will not play on Thursday against the Charlotte Hornets.
It will be Teague's fifth consecutive absence. Derrick Rose (elbow) has also been ruled out again, so Tyus Jones should draw another start. The Timberwolves will not be making the playoffs, making it possible that Teague, 30, remains out for the rest of the season.
Teague has averaged 29.5 FanDuel points over 42 games this season, with 12.1 points, 2.5 rebounds, 8.2 assists, 1.0 steals, and 0.8 triples per contest.
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook traded to Houston for Chris Paul, picks July 11th, 2019
- Mark Cuban says Dallas will 'load manage' Kristaps Porzingis July 11th, 2019
- Coby White will be brought along slowly, Bulls say July 11th, 2019
- Portland's Jake Layman reportedly on the move to Minnesota via sign-and-trade July 3rd, 2019
- Jordan Bell reportedly settles on deal with Timberwolves July 1st, 2019
- Minnesota selects Jarrett Culver with No. 6 pick June 20th, 2019
- Minnesota sends Dario Saric to Phoenix to move up in draft June 20th, 2019
- Timberwolves' Karl-Anthony Towns (knee) officially ruled out on Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Minnesota's Taj Gibson doubtful Wednesday April 10th, 2019