Terrence Ross (Achilles) will not play Tuesday for Orlando
Orlando Magic guard/forward Terrence Ross (Achilles) will not play on Tuesday versus the Philadelphia 76ers.
Ross is missing his first game of the year after deciding to rest the sore Achilles that has been bothering him for a few days. Expect Evan Fournier to see a few extra minutes while Wesley Iwundu moves into the sixth man role off the bench Tuesday.
Ross has averaged 14.6 points, 3.4 rebounds, and 23.6 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Jonathan Isaac starting for Orlando on Saturday in Game 1 April 13th, 2019
- Nikola Vucevic starting on Saturday for Orlando in Game 1 April 13th, 2019
- Magic starting Khem Birch at center on Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Orlando's Nikola Vucevic (illness) ruled out on Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Orlando's Nikola Vucevic (illness) questionable for Wednesday's game against the Hornets April 10th, 2019
- Wesley Iwundu will start for Magic Wednesday in place of Jonathan Isaac (concussion) April 9th, 2019