Kris Dunn (pelvis) will play for Bulls Wednesday
Chicago Bulls point guard Kris Dunn (bruised pelvis) practiced fully on Tuesday and will play Wednesday versus the New Orleans Pelicans, head coach Jim Boylen said.
Dunn missed Monday's practice and was considered day-to-day, but it looks like he's only dealing with a minor injury. The 24-year-old is averaging 10.2 points, 3.8 rebounds, 5.8 assists, 1.6 steals, 1.0 blocks, and 1.0 triples on a 36.8 field goal percentage in 33.6 minutes over the past five games.
Dunn is averaging 29.9 FanDuel points through 27 games (25 starts). numberFire's models expect him to record 15.5 points, 4.2 rebounds, 6.7 assists, 1.6 steals, and 1.4 triples per contest over the remainder of the year.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Coby White will be brought along slowly, Bulls say July 11th, 2019
- Luke Kornet reportedly agrees to 2-year deal with Bulls July 3rd, 2019
- Bulls reportedly obtaining Tomas Satoransky from Wizards July 1st, 2019
- Coby White drafted by Chicago at No. 7 June 20th, 2019
- JaKarr Sampson no longer on the Bulls' roster April 10th, 2019
- Rawle Alkins to head up the Bulls' second unit Tuesday April 9th, 2019