De'Aaron Fox (toe) will not play Tuesday for the Kings
Sacramento Kings guard De'Aaron Fox (toe) will not play Tuesday versus the Toronto Raptors.
Fox will get the night off as he rests his sore toe. Expect Yogi Ferrell or Frank Mason to get the start in his place with both seeing extra minutes in Fox's absence.
Fox has averaged 17.4 points, 7.3 assists, and 36.7 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Cory Joseph reportedly signing with the Kings for three-years, $37M July 1st, 2019
- Dewayne Dedmon reportedly signing a three-year deal with the Kings July 1st, 2019
- Richaun Holmes reportedly agrees to two-year deal with Kings July 1st, 2019
- Kings' De'Aaron Fox gets double-double Sunday April 8th, 2019
- Sacramento's Marvin Bagley III will not start in Sunday's matchup against the Pelicans April 7th, 2019
- Kings starting Willie Cauley-Stein at center on Sunday April 7th, 2019