Golden State's DeMarcus Cousins will play with minutes restriction on Monday
Golden State Warriors forward / center DeMarcus Cousins will play with a 20 minute restriction in Monday's matchup against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Cousins will remain playing with a minutes restriction after logging 14 minutes in his season debut on Friday. Look for the All-Star forward to play around twenty minutes against the Lakers.
In his first game on Friday against the Clippers, Cousins produced 14 points, 6 rebounds, and 3 assists in 14 minutes.
- Anthony Davis (shoulder) logs 5 minutes in All-Star game February 18th, 2019
- Update: Pelicans' Anthony Davis (shoulder) reportedly will play in All-Star Game on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Tyus Jones (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Anthony Davis expected to test shoulder before All-Star Game February 17th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo wins Slam Dunk Contest February 17th, 2019
- Mavericks' Dirk Nowitzki unsure about retirement after this season February 16th, 2019
- Kevin Durant wins another All-Star MVP, Team LeBron defeats Team Giannis in comeback February 18th, 2019
- Warriors' Kevon Looney starting in place of DeMarcus Cousins Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (rest) inactive for Wednesday's matchup against Portland February 13th, 2019
- Klay Thompson shoots 9-of-14 in Warriors' win despite finger issue February 13th, 2019
- Andre Iguodala scores 13 with 3 steals for Golden State February 13th, 2019
- Stephen Curry fills out box score, Warriors flatten Jazz February 13th, 2019