Golden State's DeMarcus Cousins will play with minutes restriction on Monday
Golden State Warriors forward / center DeMarcus Cousins will play with a 20 minute restriction in Monday's matchup against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Cousins will remain playing with a minutes restriction after logging 14 minutes in his season debut on Friday. Look for the All-Star forward to play around twenty minutes against the Lakers.
In his first game on Friday against the Clippers, Cousins produced 14 points, 6 rebounds, and 3 assists in 14 minutes.
- Nikola Mirotic coming off Bucks' bench in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon starting for Milwaukee in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) not cleared for contact May 22nd, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard, Raptors even series with Bucks May 22nd, 2019
- Damian Lillard scores 28 with 12 dimes, Trail Blazers swept May 21st, 2019
- James Ennis declines 2019-2020 player option on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Golden State's Kevin Durant (calf) not cleared for on-court work May 24th, 2019
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (calf) not practicing on Friday May 24th, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins expected to play for Warriors in Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Warriors' Kevin Durant (calf) unlikely to be ready for start of Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Steph Curry's 37-point triple-double leads Warriors to 5th straight Finals May 21st, 2019
- Golden State's Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Monday's Game 4 against Portland May 19th, 2019