Warriors' Kevon Looney will move to a bench role with DeMarcus Cousins starting
Golden State Warriors forward/center Kevon Looney will come off the bench for the foreseeable future with DeMarcus Cousins back in action.
Looney had started 20 of the last 21 games, averaging 23.3 minutes per night. While Cousins will start, Looney should still see minutes in the teens while picking up the occasional start, if the Warriors rest Cousins.
Our models have Looney projected for 4.5 points, 4.4 rebounds, and 14.8 FanDuel points in 14.8 minutes on Friday.
- Nikola Mirotic coming off Bucks' bench in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon starting for Milwaukee in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) not cleared for contact May 22nd, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard, Raptors even series with Bucks May 22nd, 2019
- Damian Lillard scores 28 with 12 dimes, Trail Blazers swept May 21st, 2019
- James Ennis declines 2019-2020 player option on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Golden State's Kevin Durant (calf) not cleared for on-court work May 24th, 2019
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (calf) not practicing on Friday May 24th, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins expected to play for Warriors in Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Warriors' Kevin Durant (calf) unlikely to be ready for start of Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Steph Curry's 37-point triple-double leads Warriors to 5th straight Finals May 21st, 2019
- Golden State's Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Monday's Game 4 against Portland May 19th, 2019