Warriors' Kevon Looney will move to a bench role with DeMarcus Cousins starting
Golden State Warriors forward/center Kevon Looney will come off the bench for the foreseeable future with DeMarcus Cousins back in action.
Looney had started 20 of the last 21 games, averaging 23.3 minutes per night. While Cousins will start, Looney should still see minutes in the teens while picking up the occasional start, if the Warriors rest Cousins.
Our models have Looney projected for 4.5 points, 4.4 rebounds, and 14.8 FanDuel points in 14.8 minutes on Friday.
- Anthony Davis (shoulder) logs 5 minutes in All-Star game February 18th, 2019
- Update: Pelicans' Anthony Davis (shoulder) reportedly will play in All-Star Game on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Tyus Jones (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Anthony Davis expected to test shoulder before All-Star Game February 17th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo wins Slam Dunk Contest February 17th, 2019
- Mavericks' Dirk Nowitzki unsure about retirement after this season February 16th, 2019
- Kevin Durant wins another All-Star MVP, Team LeBron defeats Team Giannis in comeback February 18th, 2019
- Warriors' Kevon Looney starting in place of DeMarcus Cousins Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (rest) inactive for Wednesday's matchup against Portland February 13th, 2019
- Klay Thompson shoots 9-of-14 in Warriors' win despite finger issue February 13th, 2019
- Andre Iguodala scores 13 with 3 steals for Golden State February 13th, 2019
- Stephen Curry fills out box score, Warriors flatten Jazz February 13th, 2019