Cedi Osman comes up with 20 points, 8 rebounds in Cavaliers' victory
Cleveland Cavaliers small forward Cedi Osman scored 20 points (8-of-17 field goals, 2-of-4 free throws) with 8 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 steals, 2 3-pointers, and 2 turnovers in 42.3 minutes of a 101-95 win over the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday.
Osman has hit the double-digit scoring mark in five straight games, with averages of 14.6 points, 3.6 rebounds, 2.2 assists, 1.2 steals, and 1.8 treys on 45.8 percent shooting in that span. The Cavaliers visit the Portland Trail Blazers on Wednesday.
Osman scored 35.1 FanDuel points in the win. He's averaging 21.7 FanDuel points through 42 games this season.
- Kevin Durant wins another All-Star MVP, Team LeBron defeats Team Giannis in comeback February 18th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (shoulder) logs 5 minutes in All-Star game February 18th, 2019
- Update: Pelicans' Anthony Davis (shoulder) reportedly will play in All-Star Game on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Tyus Jones (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Anthony Davis expected to test shoulder before All-Star Game February 17th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo wins Slam Dunk Contest February 17th, 2019
- Jordan Clarkson's career-high 42 points unable to carry Cavaliers February 14th, 2019
- Larry Nance Jr. playing with Cleveland's second unit on Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Ante Zizic (back) returns to the Cavs' starting lineup Wednesday versus Nets February 13th, 2019
- Ante Zizic (back) available to play for Cavaliers Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Cleveland's Cedi Osman (ankle) available and starting on Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Kevin Love to rest for Cavaliers Wednesday in last game before break February 13th, 2019