Cedi Osman comes up with 20 points, 8 rebounds in Cavaliers' victory
Cleveland Cavaliers small forward Cedi Osman scored 20 points (8-of-17 field goals, 2-of-4 free throws) with 8 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 steals, 2 3-pointers, and 2 turnovers in 42.3 minutes of a 101-95 win over the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday.
Osman has hit the double-digit scoring mark in five straight games, with averages of 14.6 points, 3.6 rebounds, 2.2 assists, 1.2 steals, and 1.8 treys on 45.8 percent shooting in that span. The Cavaliers visit the Portland Trail Blazers on Wednesday.
Osman scored 35.1 FanDuel points in the win. He's averaging 21.7 FanDuel points through 42 games this season.
- Golden State's Kevin Durant (calf) not cleared for on-court work May 24th, 2019
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (calf) not practicing on Friday May 24th, 2019
- Nikola Mirotic coming off Bucks' bench in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon starting for Milwaukee in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins expected to play for Warriors in Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Warriors' Kevin Durant (calf) unlikely to be ready for start of Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Cavaliers to hire Michigan's John Beilein, per report May 13th, 2019
- Cavaliers will sit Kevin Love (rest) on Tuesday versus the Hornets April 8th, 2019
- Tristan Thompson (rest) will not play Tuesday for Cleveland April 8th, 2019
- Channing Frye starting on Sunday for Cleveland April 7th, 2019
- Nik Stauskas out on Sunday for Cleveland April 7th, 2019
- Kevin Love (shoulder) returning on Sunday for Cleveland April 7th, 2019