Furkan Korkmaz headed back to Sixers' bench Friday
Philadelphia 76ers guard/forward Furkan Korkmaz will come off the bench on Friday night.
Korkmaz had started the last four games with injuries to J.J. Redick and Jimmy Butler. But with both Butler and Redick back in the starting lineup, Korkmaz returns to a reserve role. He has averaged just 13.3 minutes per game off the bench this season.
Our models have Korkmaz projected for 12.6 FanDuel points in 15.0 minutes against the Atlanta Hawks on Friday.
- Thon Maker playing with the Pistons' second unit on Saturday April 20th, 2019
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) will play on Saturday April 20th, 2019
- Torrey Craig moves into the Nuggets' Saturday starting lineup April 20th, 2019
- Will Barton coming off Denver's bench on Saturday April 20th, 2019
- Tony Snell (ankle) not on the Bucks' injury report for Saturday April 19th, 2019
- Patrick McCaw (thumb) available on Friday for Toronto in Game 3 April 19th, 2019
- Jimmy Butler, Jared Dudley ejected from Nets-Sixers on Saturday April 20th, 2019
- Greg Monroe to come off 76ers' bench on Saturday April 20th, 2019
- Joel Embiid (knee) available for Philadelphia in Game 4 on Saturday April 20th, 2019
- Joel Embiid (knee) a game-time decision for 76ers in Game 4 Saturday April 20th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (knee) doubtful for Saturday's playoff game against the Nets April 19th, 2019
- 76ers' Greg Monroe starting for injured Joel Embiid (knee) on Thursday in Game 3 April 18th, 2019