Darren Collison (leg) will play Friday for Indiana
Indiana Pacers guard Darren Collison (leg) will play Friday versus the New York Knicks.
Collison has been considered questionable for the past couple of games with a sore right leg but will suit up again versus the Knicks on Friday.
Our models have Collison projected for 10.3 FanDuel points, 5.4 assists, and 25.1 FanDuel points Friday versus New York.
- Milwaukee's Malcolm Brogdon (foot) ruled out for Games 1 and 2 April 25th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Mike Scott (heel, plantar fasciitis) listed day-to-day April 25th, 2019
- Kevin Durant drops 45 in Warriors' Game 5 loss April 25th, 2019
- Lou Williams leads Clippers past Warriors in Game 5 April 25th, 2019
- Joel Embiid scores 23 points to lead 76ers past Brooklyn April 24th, 2019
- Portland's Enes Kanter played through separated shoulder Tuesday April 24th, 2019
- Pacers' Thaddeus Young gets 5 steals in Sunday's loss April 15th, 2019
- Pacers' Domantas Sabonis (ankle) available but unlikely to play Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Tyreke Evans is in the Pacers' starting five Wednesday night April 10th, 2019
- Doug McDermott making his first start of the year for Indiana on Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- T.J. Leaf starting at power forward for the Pacers Wednesday night April 10th, 2019
- Kyle O'Quinn starting for Indiana on Wednesday April 10th, 2019