Joel Embiid (ankle) will not play Friday for Philadelphia, Mike Muscala to start
Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid (ankle) will not play Friday versus the Atlanta Hawks.
Embiid was considered a game-time decision with an ankle injury and will ultimately sit out on Friday. Mike Muscala will start in his place. Consider Embiid questionable to play Sunday versus the New York Knicks.
Embiid is averaging 52.1 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Milwaukee's Malcolm Brogdon (foot) ruled out for Games 1 and 2 April 25th, 2019
- Kevin Durant drops 45 in Warriors' Game 5 loss April 25th, 2019
- Lou Williams leads Clippers past Warriors in Game 5 April 25th, 2019
- Portland's Enes Kanter played through separated shoulder Tuesday April 24th, 2019
- Damian Lillard with 50, wins series for Portland at the buzzer April 24th, 2019
- Nets' Ed Davis (ankle) will not play in Game 5 on Tuesday April 23rd, 2019
- Philadelphia's Mike Scott (heel, plantar fasciitis) listed day-to-day April 25th, 2019
- Joel Embiid scores 23 points to lead 76ers past Brooklyn April 24th, 2019
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) will play in Game 5 on Tuesday April 23rd, 2019
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) listed as probable for Game 5 on Tuesday April 22nd, 2019
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) tactful on Game 5 status April 22nd, 2019
- Jimmy Butler, Jared Dudley ejected from Nets-Sixers on Saturday April 20th, 2019