Kris Dunn (knee) officially out for Bulls Friday
Chicago Bulls point guard Kris Dunn (knee) will not play versus the Oklahoma City Thunder on Friday.
Friday is the front end of a back-to-back set for the Bulls, so they might be holding Dunn out for the second half, but Mark Strotman of NBC Sports expects him to return on Monday versus the Sacramento Kings. Zach LaVine's usage is likely going to take a hit once Dunn returns. He hasn't played since the opener.
Once active, numberFire's models project Dunn for 15.9 points, 4.0 rebounds, 6.4 assists, 1.5 steals, and 1.6 triples per contest over the remainder of the year.
- Damian Lillard scores 28 with 12 dimes, Trail Blazers swept May 21st, 2019
- Steph Curry's 37-point triple-double leads Warriors to 5th straight Finals May 21st, 2019
- James Ennis declines 2019-2020 player option on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard drops 36 points in Sunday's double-overtime victory over the Bucks May 20th, 2019
- Raptors roll with the same starting lineup for Sunday's Game 3 May 19th, 2019
- Golden State's Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Monday's Game 4 against Portland May 19th, 2019
- JaKarr Sampson no longer on the Bulls' roster April 10th, 2019
- Rawle Alkins to head up the Bulls' second unit Tuesday April 9th, 2019
- Walt Lemon Jr. to come off the Chicago bench Tuesday April 9th, 2019
- Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot to start for the Bulls Tuesday, Walt Lemon to the bench April 9th, 2019
- Ryan Arcidiacono starting for the Bulls Tuesday, Rawle Alkins to the bench April 9th, 2019
- Bulls starting Rawle Alkins on Saturday April 6th, 2019