Kris Dunn (knee) officially out for Bulls Friday
Chicago Bulls point guard Kris Dunn (knee) will not play versus the Oklahoma City Thunder on Friday.
Friday is the front end of a back-to-back set for the Bulls, so they might be holding Dunn out for the second half, but Mark Strotman of NBC Sports expects him to return on Monday versus the Sacramento Kings. Zach LaVine's usage is likely going to take a hit once Dunn returns. He hasn't played since the opener.
Once active, numberFire's models project Dunn for 15.9 points, 4.0 rebounds, 6.4 assists, 1.5 steals, and 1.6 triples per contest over the remainder of the year.
- Pistons' Glenn Robinson III (ankle) ruled out for Wednesday December 11th, 2018
- Stanley Johnson (knee) probable on Wednesday for Detroit December 11th, 2018
- Henry Ellenson (ankle) out on Wednesday for Detroit December 11th, 2018
- Reggie Bullock (ankle) doubtful on Wednesday for Detroit December 11th, 2018
- John Wall (heel) probable for Wizards versus Celtics December 11th, 2018
- Otto Porter (knee) questionable for Washington on Wednesday December 11th, 2018
- Chicago's Bobby Portis will play with a minutes restriction on Monday December 10th, 2018
- Bulls' Kris Dunn expected to play 20-24 minutes with the second unit on Monday December 10th, 2018
- Bulls' Bobby Portis will play on Monday December 10th, 2018
- Bulls' Kris Dunn (knee) will return on Monday December 10th, 2018
- Chicago's Bobby Portis (knee) ruled out on Saturday December 8th, 2018
- Bobby Portis (MCL) upgraded to doubtful for Bulls Friday December 6th, 2018