Kris Dunn (knee) officially out for Bulls Friday
Chicago Bulls point guard Kris Dunn (knee) will not play versus the Oklahoma City Thunder on Friday.
Friday is the front end of a back-to-back set for the Bulls, so they might be holding Dunn out for the second half, but Mark Strotman of NBC Sports expects him to return on Monday versus the Sacramento Kings. Zach LaVine's usage is likely going to take a hit once Dunn returns. He hasn't played since the opener.
Once active, numberFire's models project Dunn for 15.9 points, 4.0 rebounds, 6.4 assists, 1.5 steals, and 1.6 triples per contest over the remainder of the year.
- Jaren Jackson Jr. (quad) out indefinitely for Memphis February 22nd, 2019
- Mavs' Jalen Brunson to start in place of Luka Doncic Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Minnesota's Taj Gibson starting in place of Karl-Anthony Towns Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (ankle) could be out longer than six weeks due to bone bruise February 22nd, 2019
- Luke Kennard playing with Pistons' second unit on Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Wayne Ellington starting over Luke Kennard Friday for Detroit February 22nd, 2019
- Kris Dunn not on Bulls injury report for Friday February 21st, 2019
- Kris Dunn (back) ruled out for Bulls versus Grizzlies, Ryan Arcidiacono to start February 13th, 2019
- Bulls starting Ryan Arcidiacono at point guard on Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Kris Dunn (back) questionable for Bulls Wednesday February 12th, 2019
- Lauri Markkanen scores 31 points in Bulls' win Friday February 9th, 2019
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (ankle) will start against the Nets Friday February 8th, 2019