Bobby Portis (MCL) upgraded to doubtful for Bulls Friday
Chicago Bulls forward/center Bobby Portis (MCL sprain) has been upgraded to doubtful for Friday's game against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Portis is unlikely to suit up for the front end of the back-to-back set, but he continues to trend in the right direction. The 23-year-old hasn't played since the fourth game of the season (October 24).
Portis averaged 28.8 FanDuel points over four games before going down. numberFire's models expect him to record 14.9 points and 8.0 rebounds per game over the rest of the year.
- Jaren Jackson Jr. (quad) out indefinitely for Memphis February 22nd, 2019
- Mavs' Jalen Brunson to start in place of Luka Doncic Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Minnesota's Taj Gibson starting in place of Karl-Anthony Towns Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (ankle) could be out longer than six weeks due to bone bruise February 22nd, 2019
- Luke Kennard playing with Pistons' second unit on Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Wayne Ellington starting over Luke Kennard Friday for Detroit February 22nd, 2019
- Markieff Morris (neck) practices in full for Thunder February 21st, 2019
- Wizards' Dwight Howard (back) to start on-court work February 20th, 2019
- Chasson Randle to remain in the Wizards' starting lineup versus Toronto February 13th, 2019
- Wizards' Tomas Satoransky (personal) will remain out on Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Tomas Satoransky (personal) questionable for Wizards on Wednesday February 12th, 2019
- Bradley Beal scores 32 with 10 dimes in Wizards' loss February 12th, 2019