Bobby Portis (MCL) upgraded to doubtful for Bulls Friday
Chicago Bulls forward/center Bobby Portis (MCL sprain) has been upgraded to doubtful for Friday's game against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Portis is unlikely to suit up for the front end of the back-to-back set, but he continues to trend in the right direction. The 23-year-old hasn't played since the fourth game of the season (October 24).
Portis averaged 28.8 FanDuel points over four games before going down. numberFire's models expect him to record 14.9 points and 8.0 rebounds per game over the rest of the year.
- Damian Lillard scores 28 with 12 dimes, Trail Blazers swept May 21st, 2019
- Steph Curry's 37-point triple-double leads Warriors to 5th straight Finals May 21st, 2019
- James Ennis declines 2019-2020 player option on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard drops 36 points in Sunday's double-overtime victory over the Bucks May 20th, 2019
- Raptors roll with the same starting lineup for Sunday's Game 3 May 19th, 2019
- Golden State's Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Monday's Game 4 against Portland May 19th, 2019
- Jordan McRae (Achilles) out on Tuesday for Wizards April 9th, 2019
- Washington's Jabari Parker (knee) will not play in Sunday's game against the Knicks April 7th, 2019
- Jabari Parker (knee) out on Friday for Washington April 4th, 2019
- Jeff Green (rest) out on Wednesday for Wizards April 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' Trevor Ariza (groin) out on Wednesday, likely won't return this season April 2nd, 2019
- Wizards' Troy Brown Jr. scores career-high 24 points Sunday April 1st, 2019