Reggie Bullock (ankle) out on Friday for Detroit
Detroit Pistons guard/forward Reggie Bullock will not play on Friday night against the Philadelphia 76ers.
That's now two straight absences for Bullock, who left Monday's game early after spraining his left ankle. Keep an eye on his status for the upcoming games.
In 18 games this season, Bullock has averaged 10.1 points, 2.2 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Update: Pelicans' Anthony Davis (shoulder) reportedly will play in All-Star Game on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Tyus Jones (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Anthony Davis expected to test shoulder before All-Star Game February 17th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo wins Slam Dunk Contest February 17th, 2019
- Mavericks' Dirk Nowitzki unsure about retirement after this season February 16th, 2019
- Celtics' Kyrie Irving (knee) says he will play in the All-Star Game February 16th, 2019
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis says Celtics are on his list of his preferred destinations February 16th, 2019
- LeBron James' 28 points, 11 boards, 16 assists not enough for Lakers February 13th, 2019
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (ankle) still not doing on-court work February 12th, 2019
- Mike Muscala (ankle) will be available to play Tuesday for the Lakers February 12th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler (toe) out on Tuesday for Lakers February 12th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler (toe) questionable for Lakers Tuesday February 12th, 2019