Knicks' Lance Thomas (knee) out at least 4 weeks
New York Knicks guard/forward Lance Thomas underwent arthroscopic surgery on his left knee for removal of loose bodies and will be re-evaluated in 4 weeks.
Thomas fell out of the Knicks' rotation after starting the first five games as the team shifted focus to their younger players. Kevin Knox figures to see the biggest uptick in playing time with Thomas unavailable.
Thomas is averaging 9.5 FanDuel points over 15.2 minutes in 11 games (five starts) this season.
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) will play in Game 5 on Tuesday April 23rd, 2019
- Nets' Ed Davis (ankle) will not play in Game 5 on Tuesday April 23rd, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins (quad) "highly unlikely" to return for Warriors this season April 23rd, 2019
- Reggie Jackson scores 26 with 7 dimes as Detroit is eliminated April 23rd, 2019
- Chris Paul stuffs stat sheet in Rockets' Game 4 loss April 23rd, 2019
- Giannis drops 41 points to help Bucks complete sweep of Pistons April 23rd, 2019
- Kadeem Allen (concussion) available to play for New York Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Mario Hezonja (illness) will start Wednesday for New York, Dennis Smith (back) questionable to play April 10th, 2019
- Lance Thomas (personal) questionable for Knicks' finale April 10th, 2019
- Knicks' Kadeem Allen (concussion) questionable against Detroit April 10th, 2019
- Dennis Smith Jr. (knee) questionable Wednesday for Knicks April 10th, 2019
- Mario Hezonja (illness) questionable for Knicks in Wednesday's finale April 10th, 2019