Knicks' Lance Thomas (knee) out at least 4 weeks
New York Knicks guard/forward Lance Thomas underwent arthroscopic surgery on his left knee for removal of loose bodies and will be re-evaluated in 4 weeks.
Thomas fell out of the Knicks' rotation after starting the first five games as the team shifted focus to their younger players. Kevin Knox figures to see the biggest uptick in playing time with Thomas unavailable.
Thomas is averaging 9.5 FanDuel points over 15.2 minutes in 11 games (five starts) this season.
- Otto Porter double-doubles in Wizards' comeback November 21st, 2018
- Damian Lillard posts 29 points, 6 boards, 8 dimes in win for Portland November 21st, 2018
- C.J. McCollum turns in 31 points with 5 threes for Trail Blazers November 21st, 2018
- John Wall scores game-high 30, Wizards shock Clippers in comeback November 21st, 2018
- D'Angelo Russell stuffs stat sheet as Nets defeat Heat November 21st, 2018
- Hassan Whiteside's 21 points, 23 boards not enough for Miami November 21st, 2018
- Noah Vonleh scores 14 with 14 rebounds in start for Knicks November 21st, 2018
- Tim Hardaway Jr. scores 30 for Knicks in third straight November 21st, 2018
- Kevin Knox moves to Knicks' bench Tuesday November 20th, 2018
- Noah Vonleh joins first unit as Knicks make handful of lineup changes versus Trail Blazers November 20th, 2018
- Allonzo Trier coming off bench on Tuesday for Knicks November 20th, 2018
- Mitchell Robinson to come off the bench for New York on Tuesday November 20th, 2018