Eric Gordon (adductor) remains out for Rockets Thursday
Houston Rockets shooting guard Eric Gordon (adductor) will not play on Thursday versus the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Gordon missed the past two games due to a right adductor strain. “He’s getting close,” head coach Mike D’Antoni said. “Hopefully next game.” The Rockets' next game will be on Saturday against the San Antonio Spurs.
Gordon is averaging 23.4 FanDuel points per game this season. numberFire’s models project him for 17.8 points, 2.6 rebounds, 2.4 assists, 0.7 steals and 3.4 3-pointers over the rest of the year.
- 76ers' Greg Monroe starting for injured Joel Embiid (knee) on Thursday in Game 3 April 18th, 2019
- Joel Embiid (knee) out on Thursday for 76ers in Game 3, Greg Monroe to start April 18th, 2019
- Jared Dudley (calf) available for Nets on Thursday in Game 3 April 18th, 2019
- Utah's Kyle Korver (knee) available to play in Game 2 on Wednesday April 17th, 2019
- Utah's Thabo Sefolosha (hip) active on Wednesday April 17th, 2019
- Bruce Brown playing with Detroit's second unit on Wednesday April 17th, 2019
- James Harden flirts with triple-double Sunday in Rockets' rout of Phoenix April 8th, 2019
- Iman Shumpert (rest) not expected to play Wednesday for Houston April 3rd, 2019
- Gerald Green (groin) not on Rockets' Wednesday injury report April 3rd, 2019
- Kenneth Faried (knee) available on Tuesday for Houston April 2nd, 2019
- Gerald Green (groin) out on Tuesday for Houston April 2nd, 2019
- Eric Gordon (ankle) active on Thursday for Houston March 28th, 2019