Eric Gordon (adductor) remains out for Rockets Thursday
Houston Rockets shooting guard Eric Gordon (adductor) will not play on Thursday versus the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Gordon missed the past two games due to a right adductor strain. “He’s getting close,” head coach Mike D’Antoni said. “Hopefully next game.” The Rockets' next game will be on Saturday against the San Antonio Spurs.
Gordon is averaging 23.4 FanDuel points per game this season. numberFire’s models project him for 17.8 points, 2.6 rebounds, 2.4 assists, 0.7 steals and 3.4 3-pointers over the rest of the year.
- New Orleans' Elfrid Payton (finger) leaves Friday's game early November 16th, 2018
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (illness) will have his minutes monitored on Friday November 16th, 2018
- Raptors' OG Anunoby (wrist) makes an early exit on Friday November 16th, 2018
- Wesley Johnson heads to Pelicans bench with Elfrid Payton starting November 16th, 2018
- Minnesota's Derrick Rose (knee) will be available to play on Friday November 16th, 2018
- Elfrid Payton (ankle) expected to play on Friday for New Orleans November 16th, 2018
- James Harden leads Rockets over Warriors with 27 points in easy win November 16th, 2018
- Chris Paul's busy night helps Rockets roll Warriors November 16th, 2018
- Gerald Green (ankle) available for the Rockets against Golden State November 15th, 2018
- Rockets' Gary Clark (hip) will play on Thursday November 15th, 2018
- Carmelo Anthony and Houston reportedly part ways November 15th, 2018
- Rockets' Gary Clark (hip, questionable) says he will play Thursday November 15th, 2018