Derrick Jones Jr. (knee) ruled out for Heat Friday
Miami Heat small forward Derrick Jones Jr. (knee) is listed as out for Friday's game versus the Indiana Pacers.
Jones Jr. logged pulled down 6 rebounds in under 10 minutes before leaving with a knee injury and not returning on Wednesday. He's averaging 16.4 minutes this season and hasn't been very involved on offense.
Jones Jr. is also averaging 10.6 FanDuel points through seven games (three starts).
- Pelicans' Nikola Mirotic makes an early exit Wednesday with a calf strain January 23rd, 2019
- Royce O'Neale playing off Utah's bench on Wednesday January 23rd, 2019
- Malik Beasley will come off the Denver bench versus Utah January 23rd, 2019
- Gary Harris back in the Nuggets' starting lineup Wednesday January 23rd, 2019
- Jazz starting Ricky Rubio at point guard on Wednesday January 23rd, 2019
- Denver's Juan Hernangomez (abdominal) available on Wednesday January 23rd, 2019
- Tyler Johnson joins the Heat starting lineup in place of Rodney McGruder Wednesday January 23rd, 2019
- Rodney McGruder moving to Miami's bench versus Clippers January 23rd, 2019
- James Johnson (migraine) good to go for Heat Wednesday January 23rd, 2019
- Miami's James Johnson (illness) questionable for Wednesday's matchup against the Clippers January 23rd, 2019
- Derrick Jones Jr. scores season-high 18 with 9 rebounds in Heat loss January 22nd, 2019
- Miami's Tyler Johnson playing off the bench on Saturday January 19th, 2019