Derrick Jones Jr. (knee) ruled out for Heat Friday
Miami Heat small forward Derrick Jones Jr. (knee) is listed as out for Friday's game versus the Indiana Pacers.
Jones Jr. logged pulled down 6 rebounds in under 10 minutes before leaving with a knee injury and not returning on Wednesday. He's averaging 16.4 minutes this season and hasn't been very involved on offense.
Jones Jr. is also averaging 10.6 FanDuel points through seven games (three starts).
- New Orleans' Elfrid Payton (finger) leaves Friday's game early November 16th, 2018
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (illness) will have his minutes monitored on Friday November 16th, 2018
- Raptors' OG Anunoby (wrist) makes an early exit on Friday November 16th, 2018
- Wesley Johnson heads to Pelicans bench with Elfrid Payton starting November 16th, 2018
- Minnesota's Derrick Rose (knee) will be available to play on Friday November 16th, 2018
- Elfrid Payton (ankle) expected to play on Friday for New Orleans November 16th, 2018
- Derrick Jones Jr. (flu) questionable on Friday for Miami November 15th, 2018
- Derrick Jones Jr. out for Heat Wednesday due to illness November 14th, 2018
- Miami's Derrick Jones Jr. (illness) questionable on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Miami's Dwyane Wade expected to miss at least another week November 11th, 2018
- Miami's Goran Dragic (knee) starting on Saturday November 10th, 2018
- Kelly Olynyk (ribs) will play on Saturday for Miami November 10th, 2018