Blue Jays' Brandon Drury goes on DL with hand fracture
The Toronto Blue Jays placed infielder Brandon Drury on the 10-day disabled list with a fractured left hand, retroactive to August 5.
Drury was starting to see increased playing time following his trade form the New York Yankees, but will now be sidelined at least a month. Devon Travis will likely see additional starts at second with Drury sidelined. Richard Urena was called up from Triple-A in a corresponding move.
Drury has slashed .169/.256/.260 with a .238 wOBA and 1 homer in 86 plate appearances this season between New York and Toronto.
- Angels' Shohei Ohtani (elbow) to hit off tee Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Dodgers' Clayton Kershaw (arm) to play catch in a 'few days' February 22nd, 2019
- Braves' Mike Soroka experiencing renewed shoulder soreness February 22nd, 2019
- Marwin Gonzalez signs with Twins for 2 years, $21 million February 22nd, 2019
- Mets' Jed Lowrie dealing with knee injury February 22nd, 2019
- Michael Lorenzen to pitch, play center field for Reds this spring February 22nd, 2019
- Blue Jays' Vladimir Guerrero Jr.'s MLB debut undetermined February 14th, 2019
- Anthony Alford starting in Toronto's Saturday lineup September 29th, 2018
- Danny Jansen starting at catcher for Blue Jays on Saturday September 29th, 2018
- Randal Grichuk batting cleanup in Toronto's Saturday lineup September 29th, 2018
- Yangervis Solarte sitting for Blue Jays on Saturday September 29th, 2018
- Aledmys Diaz starting at third base for Blue Jays on Saturday September 29th, 2018