Adam Jones out of the Orioles' lineup on Wednesday
Baltimore Orioles outfielder Adam Jones is not starting on Wednesday against the Boston Red Sox.
Jones is getting a breather on Wednesday afternoon, so Craig Gentry will start in center field. Trey Mancini will move up and bat second in his place. Jones is slashing .286/.307/.451 with 10 home runs.
For the remainder of the year, numberFire projects Jones to hit .279 with 44 runs, 15 home runs, and 50 RBIs.
- Cleveland's Jose Ramirez diagnosed with left knee contusion March 24th, 2019
- Kyle Freeland will be Rockies' Opening Day starter March 24th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Yandy Diaz will start at third base on Opening Day March 24th, 2019
- Padres' Eric Lauer will start on Opening Day March 24th, 2019
- Ronald Acuna to clean up for Braves in 2019 March 24th, 2019
- Baltimore's Alex Cobb (groin) leaves Saturday's start after one inning March 23rd, 2019
- Greg Holland anointed Arizona's closer on Sunday March 24th, 2019
- Diamondbacks reportedly sign Adam Jones to one-year contract on Sunday March 10th, 2019
- Cardinals acquire Paul Goldschmidt from the Diamondbacks December 5th, 2018
- A.J. Pollock entering Diamondbacks' starting lineup on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- J.R. Murphy in Diamondbacks' starting lineup on Sunday afternoon September 30th, 2018
- Diamondbacks' Patrick Kivlehan starting, hitting seventh on Sunday September 30th, 2018