Adam Jones out of the Orioles' lineup on Wednesday
Baltimore Orioles outfielder Adam Jones is not starting on Wednesday against the Boston Red Sox.
Jones is getting a breather on Wednesday afternoon, so Craig Gentry will start in center field. Trey Mancini will move up and bat second in his place. Jones is slashing .286/.307/.451 with 10 home runs.
For the remainder of the year, numberFire projects Jones to hit .279 with 44 runs, 15 home runs, and 50 RBIs.
- Cardinals acquire Paul Goldschmidt from the Diamondbacks December 5th, 2018
- Nationals sign pitcher Patrick Corbin to 6-year, $140M deal December 4th, 2018
- Jay Bruce headed to Seattle as part of Robinson Cano trade December 3rd, 2018
- Seattle finalizes Edwin Diaz trade to the New York Mets December 3rd, 2018
- Seattle's Robinson Cano long-rumoured trade to Mets finally official December 3rd, 2018
- Carlos Santana dealt to Seattle from Philadelphia on Monday December 3rd, 2018
- Orioles' Buck Showalter won't return in 2019 October 3rd, 2018
- Joey Rickard heads to Orioles' bench on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Steve Wilkerson batting eighth for Orioles on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Caleb Joseph catching for Baltimore in Game 1 of Saturday's doubleheader September 29th, 2018
- Joey Rickard starting in Game 1 of Saturday's doubleheader for Baltimore September 29th, 2018
- Renato Nunez starting in the first game of Baltimore's Saturday doubleheader September 29th, 2018