Adam Jones out of the Orioles' lineup on Wednesday
Baltimore Orioles outfielder Adam Jones is not starting on Wednesday against the Boston Red Sox.
Jones is getting a breather on Wednesday afternoon, so Craig Gentry will start in center field. Trey Mancini will move up and bat second in his place. Jones is slashing .286/.307/.451 with 10 home runs.
For the remainder of the year, numberFire projects Jones to hit .279 with 44 runs, 15 home runs, and 50 RBIs.
- Matt Carpenter goes off for 3 HR, 2 2B, and 7 RBI in Cardinals' win July 20th, 2018
- Mariners' David Freitas on bench Friday July 20th, 2018
- Chris Herrmann starting for Seattle on Friday July 20th, 2018
- Kyle Tucker starting for Astros in Friday's opener July 20th, 2018
- Nelson Cruz in Mariners' lineup versus White Sox July 20th, 2018
- Pirates-Reds start will be pushed back by rain on Friday July 20th, 2018
- Orioles' Renato Nunez starting at third base on Friday July 20th, 2018
- Trey Mancini starting in left field for Orioles on Friday July 20th, 2018
- Orioles send Manny Machado to Dodgers for five-player package July 18th, 2018
- Manny Machado going through medicals for trade from Baltimore July 17th, 2018
- Orioles' Trey Mancini out against Texas July 15th, 2018
- Joey Rickard starting for Baltimore on Sunday July 15th, 2018