Brandon Drury activated off Yankees' disabled list, optioned to Triple-A
New York Yankees infielder/outfielder Brandon Drury was activated from the 10-day disabled list and optioned to Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre.
Drury completed his rehab assignment and will stick around in Triple-A while Miguel Andujar keeps handling things at third base, at least for now. Things could change once Greg Bird (ankle) returns to action. Drury slashed a combined .315/.433/.481 with 2 homers and 7 RBI over 17 games during his minor league rehab assignment.
Drury went 5-for-23 (.217) with 1 home run and 4 RBI while averaging 7.4 FanDuel points in eight games before landing on the disabled list.
- Carlos Martinez (shoulder) offseason program displeasing Cardinals February 20th, 2019
- Manny Machado reportedly agrees to 10-year, $300 million deal with Padres February 19th, 2019
- Mariners' Mallex Smith (elbow) may miss Japan series February 19th, 2019
- Cardinals' Carlos Martinez (shoulder) not throwing for 2 weeks February 19th, 2019
- Giants' Bruce Bochy to retire after this season February 18th, 2019
- Angels' Justin Upton dealing with patellar tendinitis February 18th, 2019
- Blue Jays' Vladimir Guerrero Jr.'s MLB debut undetermined February 14th, 2019
- Anthony Alford starting in Toronto's Saturday lineup September 29th, 2018
- Danny Jansen starting at catcher for Blue Jays on Saturday September 29th, 2018
- Randal Grichuk batting cleanup in Toronto's Saturday lineup September 29th, 2018
- Yangervis Solarte sitting for Blue Jays on Saturday September 29th, 2018
- Aledmys Diaz starting at third base for Blue Jays on Saturday September 29th, 2018