Brandon Drury activated off Yankees' disabled list, optioned to Triple-A
New York Yankees infielder/outfielder Brandon Drury was activated from the 10-day disabled list and optioned to Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre.
Drury completed his rehab assignment and will stick around in Triple-A while Miguel Andujar keeps handling things at third base, at least for now. Things could change once Greg Bird (ankle) returns to action. Drury slashed a combined .315/.433/.481 with 2 homers and 7 RBI over 17 games during his minor league rehab assignment.
Drury went 5-for-23 (.217) with 1 home run and 4 RBI while averaging 7.4 FanDuel points in eight games before landing on the disabled list.
- Athletics' Mark Canha not starting on Monday afternoon June 25th, 2018
- Chad Pinder out of the Athletics' lineup on Monday June 25th, 2018
- Athletics call up Edwin Jackson for 2018 debut Monday June 25th, 2018
- Grayson Greiner behind the plate for Detroit versus Oakland June 25th, 2018
- Dixon Machado starting for Detroit on Monday June 25th, 2018
- Salvador Perez is starting behind the plate Monday for Royals June 25th, 2018
- Gary Sanchez (groin) to be placed on Yankees' disabled list Monday June 25th, 2018
- Yankees say Gary Sanchez (groin) is likely headed to the disabled list June 25th, 2018
- Gary Sanchez returns to Yankees' Sunday lineup June 24th, 2018
- Gleyber Torres back at second base Sunday for New York June 24th, 2018
- Austin Romine sitting out as Yankees host Rays June 24th, 2018
- Greg Bird sitting out Sunday for Yankees June 24th, 2018