Tigers' Daniel Norris leaves Sunday's start early with groin tightness
Detroit Tigers pitcher Daniel Norris was lifted from Sunday's start against the Baltimore Orioles due to left groin tightness.
Norris yielded 3 scores -- a pair of home runs -- on 3 hits with 2 walks and 2 strikeouts before being pulled with one out in the third. The 25-year-old left-hander also dealt with groin tightness last season.
Norris entered Sunday averaging 16.5 FanDuel points across four starts while going 1-1 with a 4.85 ERA, 1.54 WHIP, and 16 punchouts.
- Arizona's David Peralta (shoulder) placed on the 10-Day Injured List May 24th, 2019
- Orioles' Dan Straily removed from the rotation May 24th, 2019
- Oakland Athletics place Khris Davis (hip) on the 10-Day Injured List May 24th, 2019
- Angels' Andrew Heaney (elbow) will start in Sunday's matchup against the Rangers May 24th, 2019
- Angels' Kole Calhoun sitting on Friday May 24th, 2019
- Shohei Ohtani returns to the Angels' lineup on Friday May 24th, 2019
- JaCoby Jones in Tigers' Friday lineup May 24th, 2019
- Josh Harrison starting for Detroit on Friday May 24th, 2019
- John Hicks in Detroit's Friday lineup May 24th, 2019
- Dawel Lugo sitting on Friday for Chicago May 24th, 2019
- Grayson Greiner sitting on Friday for Detroit May 24th, 2019
- Brandon Dixon not in Detroit's Friday lineup May 24th, 2019