Tigers' Daniel Norris leaves Sunday's start early with groin tightness
Detroit Tigers pitcher Daniel Norris was lifted from Sunday's start against the Baltimore Orioles due to left groin tightness.
Norris yielded 3 scores -- a pair of home runs -- on 3 hits with 2 walks and 2 strikeouts before being pulled with one out in the third. The 25-year-old left-hander also dealt with groin tightness last season.
Norris entered Sunday averaging 16.5 FanDuel points across four starts while going 1-1 with a 4.85 ERA, 1.54 WHIP, and 16 punchouts.
- Giants' Bruce Bochy to retire after this season February 18th, 2019
- Angels' Justin Upton dealing with patellar tendinitis February 18th, 2019
- Craig Kimbrel 'extremely unlikely' to return to Red Sox February 18th, 2019
- Mike Moustakas reportedly re-signs with Brewers, will try second base February 18th, 2019
- Brewers' Mike Moustakas reportedly agrees to one-year deal on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- Mallex Smith's (elbow) Opening Day status for Mariners in air February 17th, 2019
- Tigers' James McCann catching on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Grayson Greiner out of the Tigers' lineup against Milwaukee September 30th, 2018
- Tigers' Dawel Lugo starting at second base on Saturday September 29th, 2018
- Tigers' Harold Castro not starting on Saturday September 29th, 2018
- James McCann sitting for Tigers on Saturday September 29th, 2018
- Jim Adduci not in Tigers' Saturday lineup September 29th, 2018