Brandon Drury back in the lineup for the Yankees on Friday
New York Yankees third baseman Brandon Drury is starting on Friday against the Baltimore Orioles.
Drury is back at third base, and will bat seventh against right-hander Kevin Gausman. Miguel Andujar will remain in the lineup as the DH and give Tyler Austin a day off.
numberFire projects Drury for 9.0 FanDuel points at a cost of $3,200.
- Cleveland's Francisco Lindor (calf) will begin season on injured list March 22nd, 2019
- Julio Urias to open season in Dodgers' rotation March 22nd, 2019
- Cubs' Yu Darvish (blister) expects to be ready for Opening Day March 22nd, 2019
- Brewers' Jimmy Nelson bothered by sore elbow March 22nd, 2019
- White Sox choose Alex Colome to close March 22nd, 2019
- Mets' Pete Alonso to make Opening Day roster March 22nd, 2019
- Blue Jays' Devon Travis undergoes knee operation March 17th, 2019
- Blue Jays' Vladimir Guerrero Jr. out 3 weeks with oblique strain March 10th, 2019
- Blue Jays' Vladimir Guerrero Jr.'s MLB debut undetermined February 14th, 2019
- Anthony Alford starting in Toronto's Saturday lineup September 29th, 2018
- Danny Jansen starting at catcher for Blue Jays on Saturday September 29th, 2018
- Randal Grichuk batting cleanup in Toronto's Saturday lineup September 29th, 2018