Logan Forsythe is in the Dodgers' Game 5 lineup on Thursday
Los Angeles Dodgers' second baseman Logan Forsythe is starting against the Chicago Cubs on Thursday night.
Forsythe will replace Chase Utley at second and bat fifth for the Dodgers as they look to wrap up their series with the Cubs in five games.
Our models project Forsythe will post 8.6 FanDuel points while costing $2,500 on Thursday.
- Blue Jays acquire Randal Grichuk in trade with Cardinals January 19th, 2018
- Red Sox offer J.D. Martinez five-year, $100 million deal January 17th, 2018
- Christian Yelich's relationship with Marlins 'irrevocably broken' January 16th, 2018
- Giants' Hunter Pence will move to left field in 2018 January 16th, 2018
- Andrew McCutchen to play right field following trade to Giants January 16th, 2018
- Josh Harrison prefers trade if Pirates aren't looking to compete January 16th, 2018
- Giants expect decision from Giancarlo Stanton by week's end December 7th, 2017
- Cody Bellinger of the Dodgers named National League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- Corey Seager (back) officially on Dodgers' World Series roster October 24th, 2017
- Report: Corey Seager (back) will be on Dodgers' World Series roster October 23rd, 2017
- Yasmani Grandal is not in the Dodgers' Game 5 lineup October 19th, 2017
- Curtis Granderson is on the Dodgers' bench for Game 5 against the Cubs October 19th, 2017