Logan Forsythe is in the Dodgers' Game 5 lineup on Thursday
Los Angeles Dodgers' second baseman Logan Forsythe is starting against the Chicago Cubs on Thursday night.
Forsythe will replace Chase Utley at second and bat fifth for the Dodgers as they look to wrap up their series with the Cubs in five games.
Our models project Forsythe will post 8.6 FanDuel points while costing $2,500 on Thursday.
- Sean Rodriguez (quad) active, starting for Pittsburgh on Friday night July 20th, 2018
- Giants' Ryder Jones making season debut on Friday July 20th, 2018
- Pablo Sandoval starting for Giants versus Athletics July 20th, 2018
- Chase d'Arnaud sitting for San Francisco on Friday July 20th, 2018
- Nick Hundley playing designated hitter for Giants in Oakland July 20th, 2018
- Brandon Belt placed on Giants' paternity leave list July 20th, 2018
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson out of the lineup on Friday July 20th, 2018
- Dodgers' Austin Barnes starting at catcher on Friday July 20th, 2018
- Logan Forsythe in the Dodgers' lineup on Friday July 20th, 2018
- Yasmani Grandal not starting for Dodgers on Friday July 20th, 2018
- Manny Machado batting second in Dodgers debut on Friday July 20th, 2018
- Orioles send Manny Machado to Dodgers for five-player package July 18th, 2018