Braves' Jace Peterson is starting in left field Saturday
Atlanta Braves second baseman/outfielder Jace Peterson is making a start in left field on Saturday against the Miami Marlins.
Micah Johnson is sitting this one out after starting in left field on Friday. Peterson will bat eighth against right-hander Odrisamer Despaigne on Saturday.
Our models project Peterson for 8.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $2,600.
- Yankees' Luis Severino agrees to four-year $40 million dollar extension on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Nick Senzel could start for Reds in 2019 February 15th, 2019
- Yangervis Solarte, Giants reportedly agree to terms February 15th, 2019
- Blue Jays' Vladimir Guerrero Jr.'s MLB debut undetermined February 14th, 2019
- Jacob deGrom named Mets' Opening Day starter February 14th, 2019
- Angels' Shohei Ohtani (elbow) not expected to be ready to DH until May February 12th, 2019
- Orioles' Buck Showalter won't return in 2019 October 3rd, 2018
- Joey Rickard heads to Orioles' bench on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Steve Wilkerson batting eighth for Orioles on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Caleb Joseph catching for Baltimore in Game 1 of Saturday's doubleheader September 29th, 2018
- Joey Rickard starting in Game 1 of Saturday's doubleheader for Baltimore September 29th, 2018
- Renato Nunez starting in the first game of Baltimore's Saturday doubleheader September 29th, 2018