Jace Peterson out for Atlanta on Thursday night
Atlanta Braves outfielder Jace Peterson is out of the starting lineup for Thursday's road game against the Miami Marlins.
It's a routine day off for Peterson, and Lane Adams will bump over to left field while Nick Markakis enters the lineup starting in right.
Peterson has only managed a .277 wOBA through 86 games in 2017, and numberFire's models project him to bat .167 over the remainder of the season.
- Kike Hernandez starting in center field for Dodgers on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Dodgers' Cody Bellinger not starting in Game 5 on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Boston's Rafael Devers starting at third base on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Boston's Eduardo Nunez will not start in Game 5 on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Austin Barnes starting for Dodgers in Game 4 October 27th, 2018
- David Freese starting for Los Angeles in Game 4 October 27th, 2018
- Orioles' Buck Showalter won't return in 2019 October 3rd, 2018
- Joey Rickard heads to Orioles' bench on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Steve Wilkerson batting eighth for Orioles on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Caleb Joseph catching for Baltimore in Game 1 of Saturday's doubleheader September 29th, 2018
- Joey Rickard starting in Game 1 of Saturday's doubleheader for Baltimore September 29th, 2018
- Renato Nunez starting in the first game of Baltimore's Saturday doubleheader September 29th, 2018