Jace Peterson out for Atlanta on Thursday night
Atlanta Braves outfielder Jace Peterson is out of the starting lineup for Thursday's road game against the Miami Marlins.
It's a routine day off for Peterson, and Lane Adams will bump over to left field while Nick Markakis enters the lineup starting in right.
Peterson has only managed a .277 wOBA through 86 games in 2017, and numberFire's models project him to bat .167 over the remainder of the season.
- Angels' Shohei Ohtani (elbow) to hit off tee Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Dodgers' Clayton Kershaw (arm) to play catch in a 'few days' February 22nd, 2019
- Braves' Mike Soroka experiencing renewed shoulder soreness February 22nd, 2019
- Marwin Gonzalez signs with Twins for 2 years, $21 million February 22nd, 2019
- Mets' Jed Lowrie dealing with knee injury February 22nd, 2019
- Michael Lorenzen to pitch, play center field for Reds this spring February 22nd, 2019
- Orioles sign shortstop Alcides Escobar to minor league contract on Saturday February 16th, 2019
- Orioles' Buck Showalter won't return in 2019 October 3rd, 2018
- Joey Rickard heads to Orioles' bench on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Steve Wilkerson batting eighth for Orioles on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Caleb Joseph catching for Baltimore in Game 1 of Saturday's doubleheader September 29th, 2018
- Joey Rickard starting in Game 1 of Saturday's doubleheader for Baltimore September 29th, 2018