Jace Peterson out for Atlanta on Thursday night
Atlanta Braves outfielder Jace Peterson is out of the starting lineup for Thursday's road game against the Miami Marlins.
It's a routine day off for Peterson, and Lane Adams will bump over to left field while Nick Markakis enters the lineup starting in right.
Peterson has only managed a .277 wOBA through 86 games in 2017, and numberFire's models project him to bat .167 over the remainder of the season.
- Jason Vargas passes physical, new deal with Mets is official February 18th, 2018
- Report: Yasmani Grandal could be Dodgers' primary catcher in 2018 February 18th, 2018
- Eduardo Nunez passes Red Sox physical, officially under contract February 18th, 2018
- Rays designate Corey Dickerson for assignment February 18th, 2018
- Angels send C.J. Cron to Rays for player to be named later February 18th, 2018
- Rays trade Jake Odorizzi to Twins in exchange for Jermaine Palacios February 18th, 2018
- Tyler Flowers absent from Braves lineup on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Kurt Suzuki starting on Sunday for Braves October 1st, 2017
- Micah Johnson is out Saturday for Atlanta September 30th, 2017
- Braves' Jace Peterson is starting in left field Saturday September 30th, 2017
- Kurt Suzuki is not in Braves' Saturday lineup September 30th, 2017
- Tyler Flowers batting cleanup on Saturday for Braves September 30th, 2017