Dodgers' Charlie Culberson is starting at second base on Saturday
Los Angeles Dodgers infielder Charlie Culberson is batting eighth on Saturday against the San Francisco Giants.
With Culberson making the start at second base, Chase Utley heads to the bench. Madison Bumgarner is on the mound for the Giants.
Our models project Culberson for only 3.7 FanDuel points off his $2,000 salary.
- Stephen Piscotty traded from Cardinals to Athletics in exchange for minor leaguers December 14th, 2017
- Marlins 'intend to hold onto' Christian Yelich December 13th, 2017
- Update: Angels officially acquire Ian Kinsler December 13th, 2017
- Angels to acquire four-time All-Star Ian Kinsler from Tigers December 13th, 2017
- Cardinals acquiring Marlins' Marcell Ozuna December 13th, 2017
- Padres acquire Chase Headley and Bryan Mitchell in trade with Yankees December 12th, 2017
- Giants expect decision from Giancarlo Stanton by week's end December 7th, 2017
- Cody Bellinger of the Dodgers named National League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- Corey Seager (back) officially on Dodgers' World Series roster October 24th, 2017
- Report: Corey Seager (back) will be on Dodgers' World Series roster October 23rd, 2017
- Yasmani Grandal is not in the Dodgers' Game 5 lineup October 19th, 2017
- Curtis Granderson is on the Dodgers' bench for Game 5 against the Cubs October 19th, 2017