Dodgers' Charlie Culberson is starting at second base on Saturday
Los Angeles Dodgers infielder Charlie Culberson is batting eighth on Saturday against the San Francisco Giants.
With Culberson making the start at second base, Chase Utley heads to the bench. Madison Bumgarner is on the mound for the Giants.
Our models project Culberson for only 3.7 FanDuel points off his $2,000 salary.
- Evan Gattis starting at catcher for Houston in Game 3 October 16th, 2017
- Brian McCann is out of the lineup for Astros in Game 3 October 16th, 2017
- Cameron Maybin is batting ninth in Game 3 for Houston October 16th, 2017
- Carlos Beltran is on the Astros' bench for Game 3 October 16th, 2017
- Josh Reddick dropped to eighth in Astros Game 3 lineup October 16th, 2017
- Alex Bregman will bat second as Astros visit New York for Game 3 October 16th, 2017
- Dodgers' Corey Seager (back) making progress October 16th, 2017
- Justin Turner, Dodgers defeat Cubs with walk-off home run in Game 2 October 16th, 2017
- Dodgers' Charlie Culberson starting at shortstop in Game 1 of NLCS October 14th, 2017
- Logan Forsythe in Dodgers' starting lineup on Saturday October 14th, 2017
- Dodgers' Kike Hernandez in lineup for NLCS Game 1 October 14th, 2017
- Yasiel Puig dropped to seventh in Dodgers' Game 1 lineup October 14th, 2017