Ryder Jones starting at first base for Giants on Saturday
San Francisco Giants infielder Ryder Jones will start at third base and bat eighth against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Jones was absent from Friday's lineup, but will take over at first base on Saturday, as Buster Posey moves over to catcher.
Jones is averaging 4.57 FanDuel points per game this season, and is available for $2,000 tonight.
- Skal Labissiere starting for Sacramento on Tuesday night January 23rd, 2018
- Dejounte Murray listed as a starter on Sunday as Spurs face Pacers January 21st, 2018
- Blue Jays acquire Randal Grichuk in trade with Cardinals January 19th, 2018
- Red Sox offer J.D. Martinez five-year, $100 million deal January 17th, 2018
- Christian Yelich's relationship with Marlins 'irrevocably broken' January 16th, 2018
- Josh Harrison prefers trade if Pirates aren't looking to compete January 16th, 2018
- Austin Jackson signs 2-year deal with San Francisco January 22nd, 2018
- Giants' Hunter Pence will move to left field in 2018 January 16th, 2018
- Andrew McCutchen to play right field following trade to Giants January 16th, 2018
- Report: Giants acquire Andrew McCutchen from Pirates January 15th, 2018
- Giants acquire Evan Longoria in five-player deal with Rays December 20th, 2017
- Giants expect decision from Giancarlo Stanton by week's end December 7th, 2017