Ryder Jones starting at first base for Giants on Saturday
San Francisco Giants infielder Ryder Jones will start at third base and bat eighth against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Jones was absent from Friday's lineup, but will take over at first base on Saturday, as Buster Posey moves over to catcher.
Jones is averaging 4.57 FanDuel points per game this season, and is available for $2,000 tonight.
- Nationals won't bring Dusty Baker back in 2018 October 20th, 2017
- Yasmani Grandal is not in the Dodgers' Game 5 lineup October 19th, 2017
- Curtis Granderson is on the Dodgers' bench for Game 5 against the Cubs October 19th, 2017
- Andre Ethier is not in the Dodgers' Game 5 lineup October 19th, 2017
- Dodgers' Chase Utley will not start in Game 5 against the Cubs October 19th, 2017
- Logan Forsythe is in the Dodgers' Game 5 lineup on Thursday October 19th, 2017
- Ryder Jones out for San Francisco on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Nick Hundley in the lineup for Giants' game on Sunday October 1st, 2017
- Ryder Jones back at third base Saturday for Giants September 30th, 2017
- Nick Hundley is out Saturday in San Francisco September 30th, 2017
- Mac Williamson not in Giants' lineup against Padres September 29th, 2017
- Ryder Jones is out Friday in San Francisco September 29th, 2017