Giants' Miguel Gomez getting a rest Wednesday afternoon
San Francisco Giants infielder Miguel Gomez is out Wednesday against the Chicago Cubs.
After getting the start last night, Gomez will take a rest as Joe Panik starts at second this afternoon. Facing Chicago's Kyle Hendricks, Panik will hit eighth in the San Francisco order.
Over just 15 plate appearances, our numbers like Gomez to produce just 3 singles, 1 RBI and 1 run for the remainder of the year.
- Yankees' Luis Severino agrees to four-year $40 million dollar extension on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Nick Senzel could start for Reds in 2019 February 15th, 2019
- Blue Jays' Vladimir Guerrero Jr.'s MLB debut undetermined February 14th, 2019
- Jacob deGrom named Mets' Opening Day starter February 14th, 2019
- Angels' Shohei Ohtani (elbow) not expected to be ready to DH until May February 12th, 2019
- Francisco Lindor (calf) expected to be out nearly two months February 8th, 2019
- Yangervis Solarte, Giants reportedly agree to terms February 15th, 2019
- Free agent Bryce Harper currently not considering short-term deals February 12th, 2019
- Gregor Blanco starting for Giants on Saturday September 29th, 2018
- Giants' Austin Slater sitting on Saturday September 29th, 2018
- Evan Longoria hitting third on Friday for the Giants September 28th, 2018
- Brandon Crawford is in the Giants' lineup on Friday September 28th, 2018