Giants' Miguel Gomez getting a rest Wednesday afternoon
San Francisco Giants infielder Miguel Gomez is out Wednesday against the Chicago Cubs.
After getting the start last night, Gomez will take a rest as Joe Panik starts at second this afternoon. Facing Chicago's Kyle Hendricks, Panik will hit eighth in the San Francisco order.
Over just 15 plate appearances, our numbers like Gomez to produce just 3 singles, 1 RBI and 1 run for the remainder of the year.
- Orioles' Dylan Bundy strikes out 14 in complete game win May 24th, 2018
- Royals' Ramon Torres filling in for Alex Gordon (hip, neck) on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Alex Gordon (hip, neck) scratched from Royals' lineup Thursday, Ramon Torres draws start May 24th, 2018
- Ryan Goins is starting at third base for Royals on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Rays' Nathan Eovaldi to make season debut on Monday or Tuesday May 24th, 2018
- Royals' Drew Butera out of the lineup on Thursday May 24th, 2018
- Nick Hundley starting for San Francisco on Wednesday afternoon May 23rd, 2018
- Austin Jackson out of Giants' lineup against Astros May 23rd, 2018
- Nick Hundley sitting for San Francisco on Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- Andrew McCutchen starting for Giants on Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- Pablo Sandoval playing designated hitter as Giants visit Houston May 22nd, 2018
- Kelby Tomlinson starting for San Francisco on Sunday May 20th, 2018