Rockies' David Dahl (rib) not cleared to swing bat yet
Colorado Rockies outfielder David Dahl has not been cleared to hit yet after an MRI last Friday showed that his injured rib was still healing.
Dahl was hoping to be further along the healing process, but without the clearance to take swings, the outfielder will likely not take part in any spring training games. He is still about 10 days away from being able to participate in any baseball activities. He will start the season on the disabled list with Gerardo Parra manning left field for Colorado.
Dahl is projected to hit .273 across 513 plate appearances this season while mashing 18 taters with 60 RBI's and 15 stolen bases.
- Stephen Piscotty traded from Cardinals to Athletics in exchange for minor leaguers December 14th, 2017
- Marlins 'intend to hold onto' Christian Yelich December 13th, 2017
- Update: Angels officially acquire Ian Kinsler December 13th, 2017
- Angels to acquire four-time All-Star Ian Kinsler from Tigers December 13th, 2017
- Cardinals acquiring Marlins' Marcell Ozuna December 13th, 2017
- Padres acquire Chase Headley and Bryan Mitchell in trade with Yankees December 12th, 2017
- Rockies' Ian Desmond on the bench for Wild Card meeting with the Diamondbacks October 4th, 2017
- Raimel Tapia out of the Rockies' lineup for the National League Wild Card Game October 4th, 2017
- Mark Reynolds hitting seventh in Rockies' Wild Card lineup October 4th, 2017
- Colorado's Carlos Gonzalez is batting third for Wednesday's NL Wild Card Game October 4th, 2017
- DJ LeMahieu not starting for Rockies in Sunday's finale October 1st, 2017
- Trevor Story out for Rockies versus Dodgers October 1st, 2017