Rockies' David Dahl (rib) not cleared to swing bat yet
Colorado Rockies outfielder David Dahl has not been cleared to hit yet after an MRI last Friday showed that his injured rib was still healing.
Dahl was hoping to be further along the healing process, but without the clearance to take swings, the outfielder will likely not take part in any spring training games. He is still about 10 days away from being able to participate in any baseball activities. He will start the season on the disabled list with Gerardo Parra manning left field for Colorado.
Dahl is projected to hit .273 across 513 plate appearances this season while mashing 18 taters with 60 RBI's and 15 stolen bases.
- Giants confirm Grade 2 sprain for Madison Bumgarner April 28th, 2017
- Junior Guerra (calf) resumes mound work for Brewers April 28th, 2017
- Dodgers' Adrian Gonzalez still dealing with tendinitis in his forearm April 28th, 2017
- Dee Gordon getting a breather as Marlins face the Pirates April 28th, 2017
- Indians giving Michael Brantley Friday night off April 28th, 2017
- Jose Peraza out of the Reds lineup on Friday April 28th, 2017
- Rockies' Carlos Gonzalez not in Thursday's lineup April 27th, 2017
- Rockies' Ian Desmond (hand) takes batting practice Monday April 24th, 2017
- Kyle Freeland shuts down Giants over seven frames for Rockies April 23rd, 2017
- Rockies' Ian Desmond (hand) nearing rehab assignment April 21st, 2017
- Carlos Gonzalez forced out of Rockies' contest with bruised right hand April 20th, 2017
- Rockies win behind Tyler Chatwood's complete-game shutout April 16th, 2017