Rockies' David Dahl (rib) not cleared to swing bat yet
Colorado Rockies outfielder David Dahl has not been cleared to hit yet after an MRI last Friday showed that his injured rib was still healing.
Dahl was hoping to be further along the healing process, but without the clearance to take swings, the outfielder will likely not take part in any spring training games. He is still about 10 days away from being able to participate in any baseball activities. He will start the season on the disabled list with Gerardo Parra manning left field for Colorado.
Dahl is projected to hit .273 across 513 plate appearances this season while mashing 18 taters with 60 RBI's and 15 stolen bases.
- Boog Powell starting for A's on Saturday August 19th, 2017
- Yan Gomes not in Indians' lineup against Royals August 19th, 2017
- Austin Jackson drops to seventh in Cleveland's Saturday lineup August 19th, 2017
- Jose Ramirez (wrist) back in Indians' lineup Saturday August 19th, 2017
- Houston's Max Stassi out of Saturday lineup August 19th, 2017
- Daniel Murphy scratched from Nationals' lineup Saturday August 19th, 2017
- Alexi Amarista heads back to Rockies' bench Friday August 18th, 2017
- Ryan McMahon not in Rockies' Friday lineup August 18th, 2017
- Rockies' Trevor Story falls to eighth Friday against Brewers August 18th, 2017
- Jonathan Lucroy drops to seventh in Rockies' Friday lineup August 18th, 2017
- Carlos Gonzalez back in the lineup Friday in Colorado August 18th, 2017
- Mark Reynolds returns to Rockies' Friday lineup August 18th, 2017