Rockies' David Dahl (rib) not cleared to swing bat yet
Colorado Rockies outfielder David Dahl has not been cleared to hit yet after an MRI last Friday showed that his injured rib was still healing.
Dahl was hoping to be further along the healing process, but without the clearance to take swings, the outfielder will likely not take part in any spring training games. He is still about 10 days away from being able to participate in any baseball activities. He will start the season on the disabled list with Gerardo Parra manning left field for Colorado.
Dahl is projected to hit .273 across 513 plate appearances this season while mashing 18 taters with 60 RBI's and 15 stolen bases.
- Scott Schebler not in Reds' Saturday lineup May 26th, 2018
- Tucker Barnhart heads to Reds' bench Saturday night May 26th, 2018
- Martin Prado (hamstring) placed on Marlins' 10-day DL May 26th, 2018
- Nick Hundley starting at catcher for the Giants on Saturday May 26th, 2018
- Tony Cruz catching Saturday for Cincinnati May 26th, 2018
- Jesse Winker not in Reds' lineup Saturday against Rockies May 26th, 2018
- Tony Wolters is not in the Rockies' Saturday lineup May 26th, 2018
- Chris Iannetta catching for the Rockies on Saturday May 26th, 2018
- Ryan McMahon called up from Triple-A, will start Saturday for Colorado May 26th, 2018
- Pat Valaika demoted to the minors by Colorado May 26th, 2018
- Tony Wolters in the Rockies' lineup on Friday May 25th, 2018
- Rockies' Pat Valaika starting at second base on Friday May 25th, 2018