Rockies' David Dahl (rib) not cleared to swing bat yet
Colorado Rockies outfielder David Dahl has not been cleared to hit yet after an MRI last Friday showed that his injured rib was still healing.
Dahl was hoping to be further along the healing process, but without the clearance to take swings, the outfielder will likely not take part in any spring training games. He is still about 10 days away from being able to participate in any baseball activities. He will start the season on the disabled list with Gerardo Parra manning left field for Colorado.
Dahl is projected to hit .273 across 513 plate appearances this season while mashing 18 taters with 60 RBI's and 15 stolen bases.
- Hyun-Jin Ryu will be part of the Dodgers' rotation March 27th, 2017
- Carlos Carrasco will pitch the second game of the regular season for Cleveland March 27th, 2017
- Royals option Peter O'Brien to Triple-A Omaha March 27th, 2017
- Red Sox scratch Tyler Thornburg Monday due to trapezius spasm March 27th, 2017
- Blue Jays believe Devon Travis (knee) will be ready for Opening Day March 27th, 2017
- Royals' Jorge Soler diagnosed with strained oblique March 27th, 2017
- Rockies' Jon Gray departs outing with foot soreness March 24th, 2017
- Rockies sending Jeff Hoffman to Triple-A Albuquerque March 23rd, 2017
- Rockies' David Dahl (rib) not cleared to swing bat yet March 20th, 2017
- Rockies plan on Ian Desmond (hand) returning next month March 16th, 2017
- Rockies without Tom Murphy 4-6 weeks due to forearm fracture March 14th, 2017
- Ian Desmond (hand) could be back for Rockies by end of April March 14th, 2017