Rockies' David Dahl (rib) not cleared to swing bat yet
Colorado Rockies outfielder David Dahl has not been cleared to hit yet after an MRI last Friday showed that his injured rib was still healing.
Dahl was hoping to be further along the healing process, but without the clearance to take swings, the outfielder will likely not take part in any spring training games. He is still about 10 days away from being able to participate in any baseball activities. He will start the season on the disabled list with Gerardo Parra manning left field for Colorado.
Dahl is projected to hit .273 across 513 plate appearances this season while mashing 18 taters with 60 RBI's and 15 stolen bases.
- Dodgers' Chase Utley starting at second base Monday June 26th, 2017
- Yasiel Puig (hamstring) is back in the lineup for Los Angeles June 26th, 2017
- Brandon McCarthy (knee) placed on disabled list by the Dodgers June 26th, 2017
- Rays trade for Adeiny Hechavarria from Marlins June 26th, 2017
- Yankees' Matt Holliday (fatigue) to undergo tests June 26th, 2017
- Reds' Brandon Finnegan diagnosed with triceps strain June 26th, 2017
- Colorado places Carlos Gonzalez (shoulder) on DL June 26th, 2017
- Pat Valaika out of the lineup Monday for Colorado June 26th, 2017
- Trevor Story back in the Rockies' lineup on Monday June 26th, 2017
- Rockies' Trevor Story out of the lineup on Sunday June 25th, 2017
- Pat Valaika starting at shortstop on Sunday for Colorado June 25th, 2017
- Tony Wolters is in the Rockies' lineup versus Dodgers June 25th, 2017